Gower street pubs

foz wer ok on the kariokie the only song bones can sing is a gallon of magnet

you go home too early 66. if you were allowed to stay out late you would have heard a very good rendition of little ole wine drinker and heaven knows i'm miserable now. from yours truely.

ok fozzyboy, grapes window was mended other day, what with paying for that and mrs d's holiday martin is now on poverty line. Sorry i missed you sunday night went to see ridders new pub. I'm sure you kept party going.

just wandering has anyone on here ever drank in the pubs down gower street. and the surrounding area i started drinking down there around 79. it was very lively back then great old fashioned pubs with loads of characters. all the pubs had football teams on a sunday morning. darts on a tuesday. and friday/ saturday nights were as busy as anywhere in sheffield. just a few pub names i'm talking about. grapes, gower, royal oak, norfolk arms, carlisle, robin hood, staffordshire, east house, tea gardens, albion and burngreave club.

used to booze around there and on wicker with pat moorehouse and steve dawson not seen either for years ...

bones wer out at 12 on sundays not 4 if u came out at that time u would be yellow and not surface 4 a week:hihi::hihi::hihi:

has'nt stopped you in the past john john.

what do you mean with that statement?? dont be sarky, bwoy

bones wer out at 12 on sundays not 4 if u came out at that time u would be yellow and not surface 4 a week:hihi::hihi::hihi:

think if you ask around you'll find i was in the devonshire on herries road at 12 bells. sat outside with corn beef and gangster john. not all stuck in a routine and don't all sip our ale.

bones i can remember u sat on a bench outside the manchester in blackpool feeding the seagulls:hihi:

bones i can remember u sat on a bench outside the manchester in blackpool feeding the seagulls:hihi:

never s**t on a mates knee tho.

blades66, are you coming out saturday? If you are scared of the dark we will look after you.

them wer the days bones

piggy will you please click the quote tab on the post your responding too. just to give us a f**king scooby what your on about.

cheers in advance.