Gower street pubs

did'nt fozzyboy get a 2 week ban for being in possesion of an offensive afro.

Hi, i go in the Crown on Harleston street still, possibly someone will know my dad Terry Davison

Hi, i go in the Crown on Harleston street still, possibly someone will know my dad Terry Davison

Is he the same Terry Davison that was brother to Stuart? I went to school with Stuart god bless him. If so then I know your dad, goes fishing a lot.

we dont want to know. beeny.

What's up John, you got beat at dart's in the Tea Pot, by Beeny

who was that man on gower st who used 2 walk about with a monkey on his head

Is that same bloke who used to go in snooker room? I've been told he used to eat the monkeys sh*t. Was his name frank (the man not the monkey).

Is he the same Terry Davison that was brother to Stuart? I went to school with Stuart god bless him. If so then I know your dad, goes fishing a lot.

Yeah that's him.

Is that same bloke who used to go in snooker room? I've been told he used to eat the monkeys sh*t. Was his name frank (the man not the monkey).

He used to scrape it off the wall and say "It's only fruit" I think he was fruit, fruit cake.

i remember going to watch a football match in the club one day... and when rodger miller scored a goal i was set upon by about 20 drunken english fans...i only went in for a quiet pint and to watch the game.....WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT.

i remember going to watch a football match in the club one day... and when rodger miller scored a goal i was set upon by about 20 drunken english fans...i only went in for a quiet pint and to watch the game.....WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT.

proberbly because you was taking money of the english fans. hear you've been losing money to festa over world cup cricket.

and i think you must owe me a few quid with the football at bramall lane bet we had about 5 year back.

pay up rarse

Knowing you fozzy you probably had cameroon shirt with miller on the back!

who was that man on gower st who used 2 walk about with a monkey on his head

Who was that monkey on Gower St. who used too walk about with a bloke stuck to his arse?