Why are some men so ARRRRGGGHHHH!!

really? women pm u sayin u have lovely breasts?

i'll take any compliment going :hihi: but i dont have man boobs, saying that.. i saw a guy who got implants for a bet.. yuch.. ... and im randomly rambling...

oh and if your pregnant they will get bigger and better :hihi: so its his loss isnt it :P :P

there are those among our gender who like to think with their joy department, simply think of them , sitting there in their bri-nylon slacks, sweaty shirt and socks n sandals combo, their greasy lank hair drooping into their one good eye ( half blind as they are from constant fiddling) and scrape em off like the excremental waste they are :D

or of course you could take a hardline approach :hihi:

This thread is cracking me up. :hihi:

Gone are the days of internet innocence. People used to be a bit more polite and obvious if they are sharking. i.e. A/s/l ?? lol...

Sometimes I wonder if the 'men and women can be friends' line is ever true, you know... I do wonder...

im gonna have to have a rant now

Why are some men so one track minded?

Can they not have a conversation with a girl without thinkin other things.

I had someone PM me chattin to me etc and wen he found out i was pregnant he jus stopped. Ask am i bothered, am i bod!!! ( i refuse to swear) is my personality and easy to get on with attitude not good enough for some men!!!

Like im gonna meet a total stranger on my own anyways. I thought the forum was to meet friends! some blokes NEED TO GET A GRIP :rant:

ahhhh i feel better now, **bows** thanku and have a good rest of a sat nite :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the pregnency :)

And like it's been said countless times, we're not all that bad, infact i would say the good majority of us are good people. :)

By the way, what colour underwear are you all wearing...?

LOL trust u Jabber. :roll::)

Cos some are just like that. I often get a similar response when I mention my small child. But - think of it as a handy "moron filter" cos at least you get to find out pretty quickly who isn't worth bothering with :thumbsup:

Congrats Saz, my birthday is 6th July, can you have the baby then :D

Cheers hun, same as my mates bday the 6th. Ill try for ya ;):)

Cos some are just like that. I ofetn get a similar response when I mention my small child. But - think of it as a handy "moron filter" cos at least you get to find out pretty quickly who isn't worth bothering with :thumbsup:

very well said - The net is a wonderful place to chat to people and exchange ideas - but it's very hard to guage someone's feelings/deeper ideas from a few chats on a forum and a signature. from your sig and avatar i would have taken you as a very confident and self assured woman who enjoys using her sexuality as a positive influence in her life (having said that - i would as always be happy to throw that view away as i get to know someone more, and base my idea of someone on real information)

I find in the net you judge people based on such little things, because you don't have face to face contact - this also means it's a lot easier to just drop them and move on to someone more intrested in what you were talking about.

BTW - Congrats on the preggers thing.

By the way, what colour underwear are you all wearing...?

underwear??????