Evo 8 cop cars?

They had a fleet of 10 evo x's delivered last week. In what way are they not standard Stimpy?

If they're anything like the Volvo's they had they're more powerful etc etc.

I've seen 3 silver evos, all marked in police colours, on 3 occasions (all together). Park square roundabout, woolywood bottom (eccosfield-meadowhall) and penistone/halifax road. On all occasions they have been staged up the road around 400yards apart.

The volvo police cars are not modified in any way except the cats are removed i can say this with hand on heart because i have got one :).But i dont know about the evo's and scoobies but i can safely say they dont need any more power and if one was chasing me i would pull over sharpish :shocked:

Think SY Police have 1 marked and 1 unmarked Evo 8 from what i've seen. The marked car drives up and down the mosboro bypass, and the area surrounding quite regularly some nights. I know they wrote one off not long after getting them because it was near my mates house, just off the roundabout that leads onto the bypass, upside down at the side of the road.
They have a unmarked silver/gray volvo T5 estate and a silver/gray BMW estate too seen both on parkway.

The volvo police cars are not modified in any way except the cats are removed i can say this with hand on heart because i have got one :).But i dont know about the evo's and scoobies but i can safely say they dont need any more power and if one was chasing me i would pull over sharpish :shocked:

Aye, I know. I've got one.

yeah I was thinking more specifics

They work in packs. There was an article about them in The Star recently.

yep I heard that too :)

I love my ex plod:thumbsup:

What happens when have to catch a '' chipped up '' Nissan Skyline ?

Chipped Skylines tend to end up wrapped around a tree after police chases :hihi:

Let's not forget the police have undertaken lots of advanced driving courses in these vehicles.

What alarms me is that its very likely that you talk like that in real life

Ive taken the time to translate this for you

wot vexes mi is dat u is chattin like dat all da time wi ya crew n stuff init

Edited by Thunzi
reinstated post