Marilyn Manson on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

the mans a weirdo

The song was utter bulls*** IMHO, but each to their own. :)

I saw him talking but didnt see his song. When he was talking he seemed a lot quieter and more normal that i thought hed be.

Didn't they have Charlotte Church on the same programme? I wish I'd watched it now as it sounded like good entertainment - a mad flesh eating beast and Marylin Manson on the same programme :D

the mans a weirdo

A weirdo to you because you think the Stereophonics and Robbie Williams are cutting edge.:cool:

the mans a weirdo

People said the same about Kiss and Alice Cooper, But 30+ years later they're still selling out stadiums.:thumbsup:

Did anyone see Marilyn Manson on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross? Not so much his interview but when he closed the show with 'mOBSCENE'? The two dancers were a bit, ahem, in your face :shock:

Good telly tho - how often do you see someone like him on prime time BBC1? Excellent it was :twisted:

Marylyn Manson & Johathan Ross on the same show !! :gag:

Does anyone know if this is going to be repeated? I missed it on friday and I'm really gutted.

I generally enjoy Manson's interviews as he always comes across as being quite articulate. I hope I've not missed this for good.

Does anyone know if this is going to be repeated? I missed it on friday and I'm really gutted.

I generally enjoy Manson's interviews as he always comes across as being quite articulate. I hope I've not missed this for good.

If you look at the start date of the thread, you've missed it by 3 years. :(

Not sure why it's been dragged back up again.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but have a lot of respect for him and the way he has marketed himself. He's a pretty smart cookie and is obviously doing quite well for himself.

If you look at the start date of the thread, you've missed it by 3 years. :(

Not sure why it's been dragged back up again.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but have a lot of respect for him and the way he has marketed himself. He's a pretty smart cookie and is obviously doing quite well for himself.

:blush: Well, don't I feel stupid now? Of course, I'm going to blame my lack of observance on the fact that it's monday morning.