Regina Spektor, 20th of Feb - I have spare tickets.

Hi.

I have two tickets to the gig... but i've little use for them.

My gf, now my ex-gf, was coming to visit me to see the gig. But we split up.

I'm a fan, but I can't find anyone to come with me - I know precisely zero other Spektor fans!

So if you want both tickets - I'll sell them cost price or a little lower. If you need one and don't care about a random stranger as a companion that's cool too - i'd still like to go...

Ed

We're going - and may be able to help you shift one ... and then you could come with us Three random strangers! I've asked my OH, he's at work so I'll get back to you.

Excellent. Just let me know ASAP. Otherwise I'm going to try sticking them on ebay. Would prefer not to do that tho, feels tout-ish even tho it's not!

I'm a fan, but I can't find anyone to come with me - I know precisely zero other Spektor fans!

Ed

What do you meeean? I've had tickets from three years ago or however long ago it was that she was orginally going to play :rolleyes:

I mean I know few people who share my taste in music, therefore no ReSpekt fans whatsoever! Only got into her stuff a few months ago myself to be honest, but love it! I'm a 23 y/o first year student in halls and the people around me aren't people who share much or any of my tastes. I keep endinh up at rubbish dancey poppy club nights that bore me to tears, I'm lucky I know a grand total of two people who will occasionally go to more interesting places and indie nights. I'm certainly looking for people with similar tastes to go to gigs with, I hate going alone and end up missing plenty of stuff I want to see at the leadmill and octagon etc.

Decided to sell them on ebay... This forum won't let me add a link cos i'm new, but if anyone wants tickets there are definitely 2 for sale on ebay by a non-tout at a starting price that's less than I paid. Just search for for 'REGINA SPEKTOR TICKETS SHEFFIELD' on ebay.co.uk and you'll find them.

Decided to sell them on ebay... This forum won't let me add a link cos i'm new, but if anyone wants tickets there are definitely 2 for sale on ebay by a non-tout at a starting price that's less than I paid. Just search for for 'REGINA SPEKTOR TICKETS SHEFFIELD' on ebay.co.uk and you'll find them.

Hi!

Have you managed to sell them? Can't see 'em on Ebay, so assume you have. Let me know, 'coz I'd like one! :D

do yuo still have tickets available, i'll have both if you do!

I'll queue up also :)

If you have them left I would love to take them off your hands. Send me an email or pm and I will meet you with cash.