How do I contact Marie1951 re dewsnap

marie1951 Status: Offline

picked up a thread from 2003 asking about a family from gleedless valley called Dewsnap. i knew them but am unable to contact the person who put in the ad ,marie1951 she lives in toronto, canada. any help out there either with this family name or how to contact marie 1951

Click the 'Contact Us' option on the menu. If marie1951 registered with a valid email address, but isn't picking up PMs, then maybe the moderators can contact her (or him) and alert her to this thread.

Good luck.

that's interesting, as I grew up for the first few years of my life living next door to the dewsnaps!

Marie51 comes to Sheffield quite often and I was in constant touch with her.

I did have her email address amron but it will take some finding.

If I do, I will pass it on to you.

My in-laws are the Dewsnaps..:D

We are looking for the Dewsnaps and family connections that lived around walkley area in the 60's . John skelton Dewsnap married Florence and was the father gladys Butterworth (nee Dewsnap).

Are these Dewsnaps related to Ernest Dewsnap who lived on one of the cul de sacs on the left hand side off Rudyard road?

Happy Days!

dont know an ernest sorry

Miss Dewsnap was the headmistress at Southey Green Junior school, in the early 1950's. She lived just off South Rd. Walkley, lovely lady.

Are these Dewsnaps related to Ernest Dewsnap who lived on one of the cul de sacs on the left hand side off Rudyard road?

Happy Days!

Hi my uncle was ernest dewsnap yes he lived just off rudyard . my dad was called Edward ..hope this reaches you as it is an old post i have just seen...

re dewsnaps off gleadless valley i was with paul today i also know pete tony mick carl if i can help pm me

I used to know a Dewsnap family (Ted & Dot) that lived on Channing street in hillsbro' in the sixties Ted repaired watches and clocks ( they had spring and cogs and things in them in them days) i think they moved to southey from there.