Unofficial SF Knitting Group meeting: Wednesday 7th Feb.

Are you attending the meeting on Feb 7th?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending the meeting on Feb 7th?

I refuse to drive through Sheffield at rush hour, and bloke would not be back from work to take me, so that's a no from me - sorry.

That's the thing about an internet Sheffield Knitting Group; we have several folk who can't make it due to living outside Sheffield :lol: . I'm in Leicestershire, turra's in Scotland, and there are members down south and in County Durham too!

We'll have to have a once a year get together where group members can book their train tickets in advance :lol: .

Gempud, the days of future meetings aren't necessarily set in stone. As long as it's convenient for Jill, there's the chance that future meetings might be on a different day and time. Hopefully, you'll be able to get to one in the future.

I'd love to come, but unfortunatly I live in Nottingham :-(

We'll have to have a once a year get together where group members can book their train tickets in advance :lol: .

I like the sound of that Hecate:) Depending on the time of year obviously.

Hi, I would love to come next week! I have only just started knitting and although I have produce 3 fab scarfs I would like to progress onto something a bit more challenging and feel I may need some help! I haven't posted anything on the knitting forum before so I hope I qualify to come!!

You are most welcome!

Hi, I would love to come next week! I have only just started knitting and although I have produce 3 fab scarfs I would like to progress onto something a bit more challenging and feel I may need some help! I haven't posted anything on the knitting forum before so I hope I qualify to come!!

Nope, you can't attend til you've posted at least 50 posts and 10 photographs of knitted items on here ;) .

Only joking; of course you'd be very welcome to attend the group meeting. Oh, and welcome to the Knitting Group :wave: .

I've added a poll in order to do a quick head count and provide Jill with an idea of how many people to expect at the first meeting. If you're going to attend the meeting on Feb 7th, please make sure you vote 'yes' in the poll.

Sorry, I won't be able to make it either. I'm right over the other side of Sheffield and can't expect hubby to drive me over there and either hang around or make 2 trips out there.

Sounds great though and I hope you all have a great time!

Sorry, I won't be able to make it either. I'm right over the other side of Sheffield and can't expect hubby to drive me over there and either hang around or make 2 trips out there.

Sounds great though and I hope you all have a great time!

Aw, you could give him a pair of needles and get him knitting! Ideal opportunity for a few lessons :lol: .

Ha ha!

Pity there isn't a match on that night, that would have been great, he could've dropped me off and picked me up afterwards!

I think I might be able to come and play that night, but I'll check for definite and then let Jill know.