Unofficial SF Knitting Group meeting: Wednesday 7th Feb.

Are you attending the meeting on Feb 7th?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending the meeting on Feb 7th?

The future meetings will probably be on Wednesdays, as that seems to be the best day for most folk. Let us know when in March would be alright for you, in case the date of the next meeting is discussed at the first one.

Hes away every other week - hes not here this week, back next week, away the week after etc. Well thats how its supposed to go - sometiomes it changes but not often :hihi: I might be able to pop along for the first 30 mins or so of the first meet (with kids Im afraid) as theres an INSET day the next day so no school (and work for me hurahh). If not I was planning on visiting the Wool Baa on Thurs as Ive not been before :blush:

Just to go OT for a minute, but what's an INSET day?

Just to go OT for a minute, but what's an INSET day?

Its what we used to call a Baker day:D

:cry: Boo hoo - hubby works away every other week and thats his week away:( I wont be able to come Im afraid. Hope you all have a good time though:)

BTW why does it have to be unofficial?

As Fox says. These meets are get togethers of individuals who happen to use the Forum. They are not endorsed or organised by the owner of the Forum, as if the Forum were to formally organise such things it could leave the owner liable.

And that's why they're 'Unofficial'. :)

Thread title changed accordingly :thumbsup: .

all pedants welcome at The Wool Baa - even those with terrible knitting.....

I'll do my best to make it, but it's three days before we move house so I reserve the right to, well, not! :D

Would Jill like a show of hands the week before so she knows how many to expect?

:wave:

Tee hee! I can make it, yahoo!

See you all there...

I should be able to make it :) . Jill thanks for letting us use your shop! is there anywhere near by to park?

Parking is not too bad in the evenings. Usually room on Sharrowvale Road and Ecclesall Road then. You could also try further up Junction Road itself and the surrounding residential streets - availability varies on these though.

Glad you can come - I need a very big teapot......

I refuse to drive through Sheffield at rush hour, and bloke would not be back from work to take me, so that's a no from me - sorry.