My dog is missing

Katie pls forgive me...but what is pm ????im new to forum and internet things....im getting old:loopy: xx

Haha! Click on 'private messages' under 'forum contents' on the left hand side of the page.

I was just sending you my Email address so you can Email me pics of your dog so I can upload them for you.

(Didn't want to broadcast my Email address to everyone :wink:)

Katie thanku so much...i will learn if i dont go insane first..:hihi: i will send u pics then u will have my e mail address too,thanku love...xxbut i will send tomorrow because i need to get my son to download them on to my laptop,..xx

Hi Tracey :wave:

have a look at this thread:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124155

for pretty much all the agencies to contact

Who have you contaced so far and have you postered your local area?

Is he chipped and/or did he have his collar on (and contact details)?

OK will sort it out tomorrow.

In the meantime,

Go to "your CP" in the left hand column, then "edit signature" and copy & paste this in:

My dog is missing, please help! Click here for details:

[ URL=http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=179869]sheffield forum thread[/url]

Now delete the space in between '[' and 'URL' at the beginning, to make the link work properly.

(thanks Strix for showing me how to do that btw :wink:)

Now whenever you post anywhere on the Sheff Forum, a link to his thread will show, so lots of people should see it, even the people who don't go in the 'Pet Owners' section. Hopefully someone will have seen him.

hi love,

i called the police and local authorities and dog wardens and animal shelters,he had his harness and collar on when he went but i didnt have him chipped...:(but i will look this page love so big thanku.xx

Katie u r wonderful love....big thanks to u...i have pasted it and its working....wowwwwi have learnt so much today...i will be a pc technician soon...:D

Katie im going to make a cake now love....so i will see u tomorrow...take care...and thanku..xxx

Right, now I'm confused :confused:

why is your signature non-clicky, and why does it say something entirely different to what Katie gave you? :(

It was supposed to point everybody in the direction of this thread telling people about your lost dog :confused:

strix im sorry but im confussed too......im new to forum today...i have just registered like it said and Katie helped me.....but i dont understand what u mean....im sorry

I'll ask the powers that be to sort it out for you ;)

How did you get 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' to come up on all your posts? or can't you see the line and text?

:( i cant see the line and the text love...im not sure how or why this here because i didnt write this..:huh: but no problem...its true...:) thanku for yr help love very much...