My dog is missing

:help: my English Bull Terrier has gone missing in December last year...i have called all animal help lines and the police but i havent heard from them since....he is black and white and has a very small brindle colour,he is 14 months old,he went missing in the Dyke Vale Road,Hackenthorpe area...i hope there is someone out there that can help me.....big thanks if u can...i miss him so much....

have you put him on dog lost

What happened? Do you think he was stolen or just wandered off & got lost?

What date did he go missing?

our door came open and he ran out..we looked for him for days...i think yes someone has got him now and i think maybe now its very late, he is a very good dog and is still only a pup ..i have all his papers and photos of him.....i have registered with the site u have just sent me....so maybe i will hear something....thanku so much

You poor thing you must be so worried about him. Maybe someone found him who is taking good care of him... did he have a collar & tag? Is he microchipped?

If u post a picture of him in this thread it will help forum members recognise him if they spot him out & about. Use http://www.photobucket.com

If you need help posting a pic then let me know xx

you are so kind....i have joined sheffield forum new today because i miss him so much,he had a harness and collar but he was not microchipped(((i think i will need help with photo pls...i didnt do anything like this before...so many thanks to u...my name is Tracey....I think yrs is Katie...)))I want to edit my profile but i cant find how to do...can u help me pls??thanku

HI tracey,

Im Danielle.

Hope you have luck with finding your pooch.

xx

hi Danielle,thanks love ...im hoping i find him too....i miss him so much....xx