Earl Marshal Secondary...as it was known before

Who was in your year? :help: A few that was in same year as me was

Graham Higgins, Alan Rose, Chris Turner, Paul Walton, Kieth Webster, Linda Warren, Susan Butler, Wendy Hinchcliffe, Christine Burgin,

my teacher was mr walker there was mr pickup mr smith mr francis chalkie white woga bowling david homer mick ellis terry harrison dave guest tony wild linda tonks elizabeth morris

my teacher was mr walker there was mr pickup mr smith mr francis chalkie white woga bowling david homer mick ellis terry harrison dave guest tony wild linda tonks elizabeth morris

Hi, there was a Terry Harrison in the same class as me there, I left in 64

Hi woga is my brother .brother frank

i was in the same year as terry harrison,tony wild etc.i was in mr greensmiths class he was the metalwork teacher,mr pickup was maths,mr walker was a great teacher&so was mr fleming.mr baggot was the pe teacher ,mrs howden was careers teacher,dowson was deputy head&bullivant was head&he liked to give you the cane on the arse!i refused it on the arse&got 6 on the hand !

i was in the same year as terry harrison,tony wild etc.i was in mr greensmiths class he was the metalwork teacher,mr pickup was maths,mr walker was a great teacher&so was mr fleming.mr baggot was the pe teacher ,mrs howden was careers teacher,dowson was deputy head&bullivant was head&he liked to give you the cane on the arse!i refused it on the arse&got 6 on the hand !

Greensmith I thought it was greenaway??????????

Greensmith I thought it was greenaway??????????

it was greenaway !! 40 years ago & the memory aint wot it used to be !!!!

What year did you leave then cos Mick ellis left in 74

What year did you leave then cos Mick ellis left in 74

1973 matey when cortinas were a top motor

my teacher was mr walker there was mr pickup mr smith mr francis chalkie white woga bowling david homer mick ellis terry harrison dave guest tony wild linda tonks elizabeth morris[

Liz Morris married Mark Rhodes who's Nan lived on Skelwith...Mick Ellis and Brother Steve live Firth Park area, Terry Harrison owned a shop at Page Hall for a time, still see quite a few others, Dave Drury lives at Oughtibridge, could go on for ever.

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 01:12 ----------

earL marshall was never known as a secondary school always known as a campus

was opened in 1969

It changed from Owler Lane High school in 69 to Earl Marshall Comprehensive but the new building didn't open till '74, it was then known as Earl Marshall Campus.

Hi. Have just this minute joined this site. My maiden name was Catherine Short and I left Earl Marshal in the summer of 71. Am trying to trace quite a few of the girls I was at school with, and who left with me in the summer of 71. Have found a few of my old class mates on facebook, but can't seem to trace the others. I would love to know the whereabouts of Elaine Guy, Jane Law, Vannessa Elvin, Lesley Farmer, Sandra Booth, Lynne Vickers, and Carol Hague. These are there maiden names, and of course, they could have married, divorced and remarried.

Edited by Cath Iwan
Carol Taylor found me on this site and, as a result, we are now friend on facebook, so have removed her name.

kevin walshaw

wendy holt

karen shearn

barry campbell

jackie irving

barry key

carol gill

julie cooper

horace brown

nigel nadin

sedley grossett

gordon murray