Earl Marshal Secondary...as it was known before

Hi lady angel I remember nearly all of them I often see Ian Bunting and as for Dave Kirkland I was his foreman on nights at Mandalls on Petre St he was studying for a Maths degree and is now a teacher.

This was back in 99 before I had my accident when I broke my neck in which I had to give up the steel game .

Since 2000 I have been in the pub game some of the pubs Ihave run was the Crown for Paul Greasby the I went on my own with the Shakespeare (west bar), Meadow (meadow st) and now currently at The Punchbowl (crookes) untill sunday our last day before closure before refit.

I presume you are Denise with your last post in capitals if not give us a clue but do you know who this is.:huh:

ian bunting married sue bell but that didnt last long she was living in jordanthorpe the last time i knew

nope not denise but i know her lol pm me with your name

Hi lady angel this is kevin ryder so come on spill the beans:hihi:

i dont know a kevin ryder at all you sure you went to e m in 74

Susan Bell was in the Sportsman on barnsley rd the last time I saw her about 4yrs ago.

I still go for a drink down Pitsmoor but no old faces from school days.

well you said paul walton well his sister was in our year if your 74

i dont know a kevin ryder at all you sure you went to e m in 74

Yep I was in the same year used to walk to e m with alan rose, dale harrison when he went:hihi: the first class I was in I sat at side of graham higgins that was 1GG The teacher was susan gould thats when a lad called mick kettle climbed out of the window on to the in the old terrapin huts on the first day:hihi::hihi:

well you said paul walton well his sister was in our year if your 74

Paul Walton would be the same age as me 51 .52 in nov

Paul Walton would be the same age as me 51 .52 in nov

I used to be really skinny and small but now 6ft and 13st thats what 35 years does to you:roll:

Edited by 8 ball owl

paul and norma walton lived on grimesthorpe rd near to the georges and smithy field lol

paul and norma walton lived on grimesthorpe rd near to the georges and smithy field lol

Yes I remember where he lived, I lived on Earldom Drive maisonettes block stephen haigh lived at the other end from me, chris turner lived in the middle of the top landing of the bottom block opposite the tea gardens where we all started drinking of course underage.

mmmmmmmmmm now I knocked about with pat beech from there sure she lived on earldom drive

omggg i just remembered patsy robinson and her brother owen they lived on malton street her father was a bus driver