She we just go without her?

This is my problam, me and my friends are trying to arrange a girly weekend away, i have searched the dates nearset my friends birthday and it cost £132 for all four of us, BUT 1 girl keeps saying she cant do that date or the other date, but i need to book asap to get the discount, if we go when she wants it will cost £100 more

Then i find out she wont go if one of my other friends go?

Should i go and book it anyway? and leave her behind

Why don't you arrange something separate with other one and explain the cost implications?

In a word yes.. I personally wouldn't ruin a good weekend for the immaturity of one person :D

Why don't you arrange something separate with other one and explain the cost implications?

but why should i give her special treament, when its her problam she wont go, we are only sleeping in the same cabin, the rest of the time we will be getting drunk (it a very big boat with lots of pubs) i cant see the problam

Coz is she just causing problems or has she got a point?

We have all been friends for 4yrs, but this girl does it everytime we arrange something, she always has a reason for not coming

If it was me, I'd arrange the weekend for the majority.

Why let one person spoil everything. She seems to be just trying to make problems for the sake of it. You and your other friends don't need someone like that along, because she'll probably spend the whole weekend trying to ruin it.

Go without her, no matter what, she's not worth the hassle.

We have all been friends for 4yrs, but this girl does it everytime we arrange something, she always has a reason for not coming

If she does something like this everytime, I agree with Ann.

Unfortunately maybe she needs to learn that your arrangements won't revolve around her. The earlier suggestion I made for you to arrange something with her separately was just to keep your friendship with her really. Just a drink in the local or something,

If she does it every time then it sounds like she is attention-seeking.

Go without her I say. That'll teach her :nod:

i think you should ask the other girls who are going what they think, my money is on the cheapest price and leave her behind, you need all your money for drinking

tell her if she pays for the £100 for the next date, then youll go , if shes says no , go without her. why should you coff up the rest of the money:huh:

i always arrange my functions and parties in a straight forward fashion.

1) when can the "guest of honour" make it.

2)when can i make it,as the organiser or the person with the idea.

3) tell everyone else

4)get their first answers and book it.

after they get left out or left behind once or twice, people suddenly start making decisions a bit quicker after that.