Pregnancy - anyone currently pregnant?

Congrats to you newly pregnant ladies! I remember how and when I found out with both of my boys. Both were planned so I knew around 3-4 weeks with both.

I had the sickness really bad with Bailey my eldest. I was so sick until 5 months I couldn't barely eat, I couldn't bear to be touched, even wearing clothes made me feel uncomfortable, I guess I am just srtange :hihi:

With Joshua I was only sicky for a few weeks I was so greatful!

Im 13 week and have no nausea now. Tiredness is a little better. Its just these dam headaches. oh well can't have it all.I found out early weith all mine too.

Im 13 week and have no nausea now. Tiredness is a little better. Its just these dam headaches. oh well can't have it all.I found out early weith all mine too.

Congratulations :)

i cant believe how quick my pregnancy has gone to be honest. You will blink and be 20 weeks in no time, then in ur 3rd trimester and then b4 u know it u will be full term waitin for your bundle of joy :)

i'll miss been pregnant, even tho these last few weeks have been tough i know ill miss the little movements and kicks.

can i join too!!!? not sure how far i am until the midwife finally gets in touch, could be anything from 5 weeks to 12!!?!

Congrats :)

if u want baby updates emailing to you every week (once u know ur due date) join http://www.babycentre.co.uk. I used to get my updates sent to work and looked forward to them.

:)

Congratulations :)

i cant believe how quick my pregnancy has gone to be honest. You will blink and be 20 weeks in no time, then in ur 3rd trimester and then b4 u know it u will be full term waitin for your bundle of joy :)

i'll miss been pregnant, even tho these last few weeks have been tough i know ill miss the little movements and kicks.

I missed resting my plate on my bump or walking round with my hand on my stomach when i had my little boy. I used to forget my baby was in his pram and reach for stomach. To look down and find my bump had gone and my son was in his pram. x

hi im 15 weeks pregnant the morning sickness has gone off for the time being.

i think i am fine apart from having really bad headaches and blood pressure keeps going up and down.

just cannot wait to have my first scan in 2 weeks time!

ME ME and ME!!!!

I'm 13 weeks, am going for my first scan on Tuesday and totally paranoid! I'm having trouble sleeping because 1) I'm worried somethings wrong and 2) I'm worried there's more than one in there!

I have been feeling sick throughout the day and night up until last week but woke up and was sick this morning accompanied with a headache all day.

Peanut is our first mini us and we can't wait after trying for a year we thought we were duds.

Hope to speak to you all again soon x

Cameleyes - if there's more than one don't worry, it's twice the work but twince the giggles and twice the fun all round, I promise :)

I speak from experience, also having thoughts we were duds and wondering if all was well. Then we found there were two and I was ecstatic :)

Haven't got enough energy left for ecstatic these days but they bring me to tears being so sweet and so funny some days :)

ME ME and ME!!!!

I'm 13 weeks, am going for my first scan on Tuesday and totally paranoid! I'm having trouble sleeping because 1) I'm worried somethings wrong and 2) I'm worried there's more than one in there!

Hi! I'm 31w + 2 and counting down! When we went for our 12 week scan I was convinced that there wouldn't be anything in there!! :) But there was - it was amazing seeing the little'un on screen! Hope you get a good view!

L x

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd tell you all that my scan went fine and there's only one (phew!) I got a good pic and I'm a week further than I thought. We saw Peanut have a stretch and wiggle its fingers at us!

Feel so much better now can't wait for my 20wk scan.

Take care everyone!:D

hi im 15 weeks pregnant the morning sickness has gone off for the time being.

i think i am fine apart from having really bad headaches and blood pressure keeps going up and down.

just cannot wait to have my first scan in 2 weeks time!

Hi kizzy im with you on the head aches/ migrains and blood pressure . Im sick of it already. x

Hi kizzy im with you on the head aches/ migrains and blood pressure . Im sick of it already. x

I know this is a looong shot, but I've also had a few killer headaches. I just wonder if a lot of it is to do with atmospheric pressure?