Millhouses park miniature railway

My kids adore this great day out, Pack a picnic give em a tenner to go on the trains and you can have a really nice day.... but shhhhhhhh don't tell everyone its my secret!!!! But reallt busy bank holidays BEWARE!!!

Wow - did`nt know it existed! Took the kids on sunday just gone. 5th time round was as good as the first, think the kids enjoyed it too!

I took a wander through the woods and ended up sat looking at the trains , I think Max was quite impressed with the little diesel locomotive as it sounded just like it's full size brother.

In the woods I just had to follow the screams of two family groups kids who wanted another ride and didn't want to leave the place.

They were selling nice coffee there as well which was a nice surprise as I do enjoy my coffee.

Well you all have interesting points and it is nice to know that people enjoy going to the track.

I am infact a member of this railway and its real name is Sheffield Society of Modelling Experimental Engineers (SheffieldSmee for short). However we do call ourselves Abbeydale Miniature Railway for the public.

Our first running of 2007 is on March 11th.

I hope this answers all your questions.

P.S We used to have a temporary track at millhouses before we moved to this site 27 years ago.