an electronic classic !!

anybody remember another local

electronic band, silent running ?

... m x ...

yeah..

anybody remember another local

electronic band, silent running ?

... m x ...

Certainly Do. Played guitar for them for about a year when they became Touch.

Personally i think the best line up was the one that was in the Top Rank contest, when they should have easily won, rather than Sharp Cuts. They had good songs, and excellent arrangements. Adding guitar to drum machines and synths wasn't common back then. For the record, the line-up was Phil Bellamy - vocals, Dale Bennett - synths, Steve Hurst - synths, Nick Robinson - guitar.

Nick has played with dozens of bands, and is still going strong, currently playing in the Betty Black band.

I still have my 7inch signed vinyl copy of LoveDance. i did have a badge too but lost it years ago.

Sighs... those were the days!

Right click and save as, also rename them from .wav to .mp3.

I worked a few gigs for vision and I know Chip who drummed for vision, he is still around.

There is an acetate for sale on ebay for Lucifers Friend.

I have a copy of their 12" version of LF that is signed if anyone is interested.

Andy Beaumont. I was at Rotherham college at the same time as some of the members of vision.

Me and my mate came to see you all in the studio, I can't remember how that happened but my best mate does have contacts as he works for the Human League. That is how I got you all to sign items for me. We went to all local gigs, I remember one in the Rotherham Library.

I wish I could afford the acetate that is on ebay.

Best regards.

Steve Lindlay used to play it all the time at Adam and eve in Rotherham, and on Hallam

Hi,

My best mate did some work with you and we got to see you in your studio. His name is David Dodd now Beavers, he works with the Human League.

Was the accountant for MVM records and remember the concerts at Dingwalls, Sheffield and London. Also the concert supporting the Rubettes at Sorby Hall and the visits to Smile Studios in Manchester