Your Sanity. Ever Doubted It?

Sanity is very over rated! A little bit of craziness does us all good!! If we wanted sanity, we'd work 7 days a week!!!

Im hoping to have that. Fried.

I have it regular, I try to have it grilled as part of my 5 a day along with other species.

oh yeah

but we're all right nowwwwwwww

Inspired by the sexuality thread I decided to ask the above.

Well? have you ever thought to yourself "Im SURE I was talking to myself on the bus today!"

Have you ever wondered if you were secretly barking mad? Do you get the feeling sometimes that youre the only one who thinks theyre sane and in your head youre perfectly normal while in the REAL world, your howling like a chimp on crack?

Personally, I KNOW the truth about myself. Im utterly and completely sane, to the point of being a god.

Actually I AM a god. THE god!

I used to be Napoleon but I got sick of Josephine begging me for nights of passion all the time.

What about you though? You mad, mad person!

I wouldnt like to be sane. Its not fashionable. :lol:

The day after someones house warming party that I went to about 10 years ago , I read what I'd written in her '1st home, welcome guest book' the night before, when I was ******* (we'll say drunk for family purposes). I seriously doubted my sanity after that point.

Now I'm 50% certain that either I'm insane, or I'm sane and everyone else isn't.

The other 50% isn't sure.

But 100% of me says that I would never 'knowingly' eat a placenta!:gag:

:hihi::loopy:

I doubt my sanity all the time. Everyone seems to have a view of the world that I just don't recognise, getting angry about things that seems obviously made up to me, so either you're all insane or I am...

...actually it's you lot isn't it ;)

I doubted my sanity after I put a cross inside that nice Liberal Democrat candidate's box...

The only time I doubt my sanity is when I join one a thread started by the dim reaper.

When I'm walking round the supermarket, I mutter to myself as this helps me to remember what I have to buy. But I always have a list as backup. When My wife's at work I kid myself I'm talking to the cat but I'm not really as she's Welsh and doesn't understand English.

I questioned my sanity when I first joined this site and still everytime I log back on :D

Have you ever had an itch on your side? You know, on your ribs just beneath your under arm? Have you ever tried to scratch that itch, with your leg, like a dog would...?

I tried that on a bus once and someone accused me of lunacy! Cant a man experiment these days?!