Local Tshirt Printing MegaThread (NO Advertising)

I know this is an old tread but I just wanted to add to it because I read it when I was looking for a good t-shirt place. I followed up some of the suggestions above and then used Shirt Prints Direct on London Road (http://www.shirtprintsdirect.com ). Rhys in there has been really helpful regarding producing t-shirts for a sponsored walk. He did a really good price because they were for a voluntary organisation. The t-shirts look great. I've also had a single t-shirt done for myself and again great work and price.

My dad wants to design his own Tshirt, and have it printed. He will need help with the design before its printed.

Any ideas of the best place to go? S6 would be ideal.:love:

I'm very tempted to LMGTFY, but I won't.

They aren't in S6, but S", there's "shirtprintsdirect", on London Road, on the corner at the top of Bennett Street.

and there's a shop halfway up on FitzWilliam Street, just opposite Wallace's car body repairs factory. He's been established a while, but moved there a few weeks ago as he has expanded his business.

Thanks, don't understand your letters!

I think most of the printers are much the same. Doesn't the Sheffield shop in Crookes print T Shirts?

Hi guys, my friend reminded me of one on Taplin Road, Hillsbororugh so my dad is sorted now, thanks :)

My dad wants to design his own Tshirt, and have it printed. He will need help with the design before its printed.

Any ideas of the best place to go? S6 would be ideal.:love:

I will do it for free! Then send you the Print , all you have to do is iron it onto a T-shirt. .... Let me know yes or no. PM Me.

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 05:29 ----------

25 sheets of T-Shirt print paper will cost you £23. Print them off and iron them onto anything you like. You need no one to help you. Do it on your own.

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 05:34 ----------

Click >> Alternative <<

Skat thats very kind of you! He has the one t shirt he wanted printed and ready to wear :-)

LMGTFY = http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lmgtfy

"Let me Google That For You"

(The respondent was being a trifle sarcastic, responding as he [?] was to a reasonable question to a Sheffield audience about goods and services available in Sheffield.

Me? I'd've used yell.com.

And THEN asked on here if anyone recommended any particular business for cost/time/service considerations!)

I can highly recommend K&L Designs - find them on Facebook very reasonably priced - tshirts, hoodies, mugs, plates, mousemats and wall art.....

Hi, does anyone know who does garment printing in Sheffield, I require a one off print on a sweatshirt, any help would be really appreciated.