Sign in to follow this  

Want to be on TV?

Want to be on TV?

Channel 5 is looking for lively people for a new television documentary series called ‘Living With The In-Laws’. We are looking for couples who are willing to stand the ultimate test and spend some "quality" time with each other's parents! Or perhaps you are a parent and want to get to get to know your son or daughter's partner a little better.

The only requisite is that you would either: a) like the opportunity to get to know your in-laws better or b) would like the chance to work out your differences after clashing in the past.

During each weekend you will share various activities that you enjoy: maybe you've always wanted to introduce your mother-in-law to fire-eating or perhaps you fancy going along to your son-in-law's weekly line-dancing session!

By way of a thank you - every couple who go to stay with their in-laws will be sent on a holiday in the sun worth £1200 or will receive the cash equivalent.

For more details please contact Jane on:

Tel: 0207 462 6703

Email: [email protected]

[EDIT] Removed by order of da management... um hu [/EDIT]

Can I just have the £1200 for nowt instead? :headbang:

No thanks, I'm camera shy.

Does widescreen tv make you look thinner if so sign me up lol :D

widescreen makes u fatter, which is a point really, why did they want to only enlarge the image horizontally and not vertically too? surely what we're left with is a distorted image that is wider than reality?

If you can mange to conjour up my in laws, that would be television!!!

Don't you just LOVE the media :shock:

Moon Maiden

Almost nothing would entice me to appear on television.

Or to put it another way, It would take an ENORMOUS amount of money.

And what is it with TV producers trying to reinvent the reality format.

It's a dead horse, and it has been for sometime, but Hey, It's cheap television if you want it to be and it sure always looks it.

The fly-on-the-wall documentary is one thing, when accompanied by an investigative reportage is one thing.

A friend of mine has registered the domain 'smackgladiators.com' for his future TV program of locking 10 heroin addicts in a house together with a limited budget for food, smack and everything else. No evictions, last man or woman standing wins. Can hardly wait...

Originally posted by "Phanerothyme"

A friend of mine has registered the domain 'smackgladiators.com' for his future TV program of locking 10 heroin addicts in a house together with a limited budget for food, smack and everything else. No evictions, last man or woman standing wins. Can hardly wait...

LMFAO... I can't wait either! :lol:

:shock: :lol::lol::lol: *weep sob*

That is far too much laughter for a moon that is knackered.

Moon Maiden

has anyone ever been on this show or the tv in general?

widescreen makes u fatter, which is a point really, why did they want to only enlarge the image horizontally and not vertically too? surely what we're left with is a distorted image that is wider than reality?

If your TV is correctly set up, there will be no stretching going on for widescreen images - additional image information is captured at source to add the extra width. Pictures of balls on correctly set up screens will be round, although many screens are incorrectly set, resulting in so called "stretchy vision". Human vision see a wider image than it is tall, so widescreen is an attempt to make pictures more natural to the eye.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realise this thread was so old... :o

has anyone ever been on this show or the tv in general?

yes i was on crimewatch :o