Smokers Unite...Stand up if you smoke and speak out

I'm gonna sit outside and fart

Fair enough - every man's got to have a hobby.

Why? I do that inside :hihi:

Why? I do that inside :hihi:

you're more advanced than me. i can still only do them in lifts.

Am sick of do-gooders tellin me where and when i can smoke,what happend to human rights???,?

Since when has smoking anywhere you please (and to hell with other people) been a 'human right'? I think you are confusing a convenience with a right and the two are not at all the same.

oh god not another smoking thread!!!!! :(

Yes, they're addictive. I've tried to give them up but I just can't.:D

I'm a smoker, for now, but I'm also a singer, and I welcome the forthcoming ban, it will make my onstage life a lot easier and more pleasant. It's not all about human rights, its about being nannied by the state, and if you dont like that, then vote em out.

simple

All the political parties can see that the majority of people want smoking in public places stopped, so they all would carry out these, or similar smoking laws.

So who can you vote out?

I smoke and love a cig with me pint, so when this ban comes in ill be hitting the homebrew. Summer will be ok tho cos we can go to the pub and sit outside with our beer n fags without freezin to death. Mind you the non smokers will still probebly moan cos they want to sit outside in the sunshine too and the only free bench is next to a table of us smelly smokers :hihi::P

Smoking is not allowed within the precincts of the area belonging to the pub

so you will not be allowed to smoke next to non smokers.

iv been on the old nicorette gum this year and got to say its bloody excellent stopped me smoking right in my tracks i dnt even need the gum no more!!

And if you dont smoke, there is nothing to say that you HAVE to go into a pub where people are smoking - there are pubs that are totally none smoking already.

have been told by pc brigade that cannot put up posters of people banned from pubs

Oh man, bloomin PC Brigade with their human rights and anti-cancer stance. I say we have a big war and put all the PC Brigade, the PI Brigade, smokers, muslims and bus-drivers in a field and just nuke the lot of 'em with some kick-ass WMDs. That'll learn 'em for pokin' their noses into my lifestyle choices.

I hope you remember to plant a tree. :)

you're more advanced than me. i can still only do them in lifts.

Just wait for the opportunity and blame the other half like I do :)