The New Football Meet - and it's for charity

Come one, there must be someone on here that wants a game of 5 aside?! Please, this is for a very good cause and should be a laugh especially as we hope to mark the end of this event down the pub. If you are interested then please post or alternatively contact the op.

DD

Im in if u want played since i was 8 and always willing to raise cash for charity pm with the details i,ll guarentee i,ll be there with shin pads and boots ready and waiting.

I rang goodwin today but im waiting for them to get back to me. i was thinking friday the 23rd of feb?

I'm a bit of a newbie on here but i'll always be up for a game of footy, especially if money's going to charity :).

I rang goodwin today but im waiting for them to get back to me. i was thinking friday the 23rd of feb?

That would make me available.

Cheers

Jim:thumbsup:

i have been off work half this week so been crazily busy the times i have been in. waiting to hear back from a few venues then will post more details next week!

i will start a poll about when and where the options are :D

Does anyone have a number for goodwin sports pitches? i have tried getting through too many times and i think im going to give up!!!

Are people ok with Goals in Norfolk Park instead?