Are Rottweilers as bad as they're made out to be?

Threads merged and title changed :thumbsup:

I have just taken a gorgeous rottie lady into rescue today. Her temprament is superb, and a true credit to the breed.

She is so gobsmacked at being put into a kennel tonight - she can't unerstand it. Strikes me as one that has been in a lovely home, and had a terrible shock.

Hope she wont be in rescue for long, but with all the stupid media hype going on about them - people are just so pathetic for believing it. You will tell me next that the politicians never lie - tut!! and I believed in fairy tails.

I have just taken a gorgeous rottie lady into rescue today. Her temprament is superb, and a true credit to the breed.

She is so gobsmacked at being put into a kennel tonight - she can't unerstand it. Strikes me as one that has been in a lovely home, and had a terrible shock.

Hope she wont be in rescue for long, but with all the stupid media hype going on about them - people are just so pathetic for believing it. You will tell me next that the politicians never lie - tut!! and I believed in fairy tails.

omg............... gunna ake shane up ,see if we possibly have space,

What did he say Litha?

She's offline :suspect:

How many dogs have you got in now RR?

Does this mean I'm back on dog walking duty?

Well - after it being quiet for a few days - I have 3 tonight -

Heidi, Joe and Jade.

A bullmastiff boy coming in tomorrow morning, and hopefully Joe going into foster with Misbehavin assuming we can clean the smelly old ding batt up first)

then monday got a 12wk old ish gsd babe coming in.

so YES!!!!! Strix would love to see you - all of them are gorgeous atm so I sure you will have fun.

x

So Litha - what did he say?

tskkkkkk he looked at me as if i was mental :suspect: and asked if i was actually serious :|

i suppose he has got a point seen as now the kittens are actually getting everywhere and take more looking after than enough.

i have got to stop reading the pets section of the forum ... im to weak :hihi:

Iv'e got 3 rotties, mother, son and daughter, they are so loving and funny, the daughter wathes tv and even knows which adverts have animals on them to which she shakes her head making funny noises with a popped football in her mouth.

The son thinks he's still a puppy and wants to sit on my knee or who evers knee he can get on and as for mom she barks on command listens to everything you say to her with her head moving from side to side. They are the best dogs in the world, imo lol :hihi: