Moving house - I need help so badly!

i am moving five mins away and go to the house to check on it every day. The other night the room window was put through so i reported it and the council said that someone will do it that night. I got a call 3 hours later sayin it has been boarded up.

I went today and the whole window has been smashed and no board has been put there!!!! IM SO AnGRY! Im also worried they will do the other windows. I cant move in till friday due to money and i am needing help so much with my washer. i need someone to disconnect it and then reconnect it at the other place.

I need to move in the other place sap before they do more damage but i cant disconnect it myself and reconnect it. Im on my own and no family.. please anyone.. im willin to pay.

Can you not simply do this yourself? Washing meachines are dead easy, you just unscrew the pipes? Saves you money!

ill try but im also confused as the new place has no outlet pipe so what do i do?

ill try but im also confused as the new place has no outlet pipe so what do i do?

Oh! How strange!

In that case you will need a plumbob to come and take the feed from somehwere. The £'s are mounting im afraid.

Like Avalon said. If they have not previously has a washing machine then you won't be able to plumb it in. You either pay someone to install the pipes and connectors or you get some pipes and run it from the taps.

can i ask a question how did you go on about moving into your present property , you sound really stressed ?

the last time i moved i had a man with me but now im on my own grrrr.

lol im not no lol but i have to do everything in 24 hours no sleep for me tonight oh well.

typical! my last house (council) had an outlet pipe but the kind council (in their improvements) had removed the inlets!!! i had to get a plumber in for that! it was obvious the previous occupant had a machine, and the neighbours agreed, but the council had removed the plumbing for me ... nice eh!!! :roll: