Where is near to graves park?

where would u need to live to be within walking distance of graves park? i do not know the area at all? how much r house prices round here and what are the main

estate agents

Hi we moved to Norton Woodseats five months ago a stones throw from Graves Park and it really is lovely. The people have been so friendly, we have all settled including the cat! The main estate agents for areas around Graves which include norton, norton woodseats, norton lees, woodseats etc are to be found along the main road and they are Reeds Rains, Blundells, Bairstow Eves, Winkworths etc. Do a search on Blundells.com or alternatively go on http://www.rightmove.co.uk or fish4homes on the individual estate agents sites. Rightmove are about two weeks behind though so some places will already be SSTC. Also check nethouseprices.com which gives you the prices of houses sold within the area. Choose a road you like, have a drive round the area and check it out, then see what they have gone for recently.

I work for ELR on Saturday mornings at Banner Cross and am noticing that S8 Norton/WOodseats area seems to be getting more and more popular than recent! Good luck and kind regards Sue

Forgot to mention anything you would like to know in detail with us being new to the area just pm me.

Woodseats is a good place to live , you can also walk into greaves park from there, there is alos good access to other places by car and public transport

Walking distance to Graves Park? Depends what part of the park really, but you're looking at:

Meadowhead

Woodseats

Norton

I live more Greenhill way but I suppose that's walking distance - depends how far you're prepared to walk!!

hi we have a 3 bed house to rent norton area walking distance from graves park nice area details call rob 07757089863