Forum software improvements

I just noticed something very weird.:huh: When I reply to a message using the quote button, the person I'm quoting's name comes up with a number after it. This number bears no relation to their member number, so what is it?

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE WOMAN!:help:

Its the post number - when you quote a post, the software now puts in a link back to the actual post that you were quoting.

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE WOMAN!:help:

You'll always be #12935 to me ann ;)

hth!

Just noticed another neat forum improvement, if someone posts a phone number, it becomes a link to ring it on Skype! Great stuff.

Just noticed another neat forum improvement, if someone posts a phone number, it becomes a link to ring it on Skype! Great stuff.

Do you have Skype 3 by any chance Rich? And Firefox?

I think its an extension to Skype rather than a software improvement

I AM A FREE WOMAN!:help:

From my experience there is no such thing! :loopy::hihi:

Am I missing something or do we no longer have a forum announcements forum? I can't see it on the list of forums in the search facility

A completely random suggestion....

Can the little envelope sign, which has an arrow on it if you've posted in a thread, be clicky to take you to your own last post in a thread? I sometimes find I'm wading through pages of stuff trying to find my last reading spot, and only because I didn't get to catch up on the last visit and I've now automatically had the thread marked as read when I haven't done so