Sign in to follow this  

American Mother dies for a Wii

Maybe the government should ban water or at least purchasing water in quantities larger than 1 litre. For our own safety of course.

There should be a warning akin to the "May contain nuts" warning on a bag of peanuts. "Warning, excessive dosage may result in drowning"

Joel

Rich - you're a comedic genius. Your constant mouth-frothing rants/digs against Americans and anything that doesn't have 'Xbox' written on it is hilarious. Thank God you're just joking because anyone who was serious when they did this would look like a complete idiot.

Might as well take Rich's comments with a pinch of salt, he's just mad at Yanks because he ****** them off too on the American forum he's on also.

Might as well take Rich's comments with a pinch of salt, he's just mad at Yanks because he ****** them off too on the American forum he's on also.
What forum is that, Poppins?

What forum is that, Poppins?

I don't know, but he often talks about one, maybe he'll tell us if we ask nicely.

I'll PM you the link Poppins.

Beware though, if you sign up, don't mention that you "know" me or they'll flame you to hell... Some of the members on that forum hate me and think I'm retarded because of me having aspergers, that and my Xbox allegiance, most of them are Sony or Nintendo zealots.

I'll PM you the link Poppins.

Beware though, if you sign up, don't mention that you "know" me or they'll flame you to hell... Some of the members on that forum hate me and think I'm retarded because of me having aspergers, that and my Xbox allegiance, most of them are Sony or Nintendo zealots.

Thanks Rich, got your pm...I'm sure they don't hate you, they just don't understand our Rich like we do :)

most of them are Sony or Nintendo zealots.

And you wonder why you get flamed on Forums mate :|

On topic though, even they agree that the woman discussed in this thread was an idiot.. I got the story from a thread on there in the first place.

On topic though, even they agree that the woman discussed in this thread was an idiot.. I got the story from a thread on there in the first place.

Did you know about water toxicity Rich? If not then I guess you must have been an idiot until recently as well.

I knew, I only found out about 4 years ago though, so until that point I suppose I was an idiot as well.

Did you know about water toxicity Rich? If not then I guess you must have been an idiot until recently as well.

I knew, I only found out about 4 years ago though, so until that point I suppose I was an idiot as well.

The point is that she went through all that, and died for it, over a flipping GAMES CONSOLE!! :loopy:

I love gaming as much as the next gamer, but I still would not put myself through some ridiculous and/or potentially dangerous "competition" to win the next version of Xbox or whatever... It's pure idiocy IMO and that's why I said the deceased woman was a bit dim to put it politely.

Taking part in various forms of competitions for a variety of prices is common place, whether you would choose to do it or not is irrelevant. I don't think participating in a competition makes someone an idiot.

Dying from one makes them very unfortunate.