Charity Shops & Clothes

My girlfriend and I have lots of clothes we'd like to get rid of, they're all good quality and certainly reusable/resellable, but have no idea who, or where to give them to!

They're bagged up at the moment, just ready to be taken somewhere... so any recommendations would be greatfully received, preferably a local charity, and located around the city centre.

Over to you!

The Sheffield Samaritans have a shop on Chapel Walk and will collect items if you give them a ring

hazel

PDSA in Broomhill is always very appreciative! :love: :love: :love::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don'r bother with the RSPCA, they can afford to waste money on trivial court cases.

Don'r bother with the RSPCA, they can afford to waste money on trivial court cases.

How is that animals fault? If people stop giving to the rspca it is the animals that will suffer :loopy:

My girlfriend and I have lots of clothes we'd like to get rid of, they're all good quality and certainly reusable/resellable, but have no idea who, or where to give them to!

They're bagged up at the moment, just ready to be taken somewhere... so any recommendations would be greatfully received, preferably a local charity, and located around the city centre.

Over to you!

Good on you for wanting to help out a charity :thumbsup:

How is that animals fault? If people stop giving to the rspca it is the animals that will suffer :loopy:

The RSPCA was right to take this case of this over weight dog to court .. the animal was clearly suffering. I don't think they should have been allowed to keep the dog .. it seems to me they couldn't be bothered, either to feed it properly, or to exercise it.

I take all my stuff to the St Lukes Hospice shop on Abbeydale Road, they will take almost anything that they can re-sell.

Over to you!

i take mine to rspca on eccelsal road.

I take all my stuff to the St Lukes Hospice shop on Abbeydale Road, they will take almost anything that they can re-sell.

same here! they will take almost anything! the had most of our old furniture when we moved!

If you want the city centre, there is a Cancer Research Shop on Pinstone Street near Somerfields and a British Heart Foundation Shop near the top of the Moor.

I give all my stuff the the Bluebell Childrens Hospice shop down the side of the Co-Op in town back of Primark. A very worthy cause