Happy New Year from Timo

Hello and a Happy New Year to all forum folk. I have been absent for a while due to a combination of work pressures and bereavement. However, I hope to be posting again very shortly. This forum remains the very best in Britain, and I look forward to engaging in japes and persiflage with Shoeshine, musing earnestly upon the eternal verities with dear Lord Chaverly, and flirting unashamedly with lissom, fragrant Starsparkle.

All the very best to you all.

Timo

Happy New Year to you Timo; this forum has indeed missed you. Sorry to hear of your bereavement.

I'm just going to look up 'persiflage', as this is definitely a word I've never heard of before.

However, I look very much forward to your perspicacious posts.

NB: Oooh look: Persiflage - light mockery or banter. How lovely.

Hello and a Happy New Year to all forum folk. I have been absent for a while due to a combination of work pressures and bereavement. However, I hope to be posting again very shortly. This forum remains the very best in Britain, and I look forward to engaging in japes and persiflage with Shoeshine, musing earnestly upon the eternal verities with dear Lord Chaverly, and flirting unashamedly with lissom, fragrant Starsparkle.

Timo

My Dear Timo,

Firstly, sorry to hear of your bereavement. Anyway, a belated Happy New Year. Its wonderful to hear that you are soon to be posting again. The forum has definitely been a much poorer, duller and less interesting place without its best poster - I have certainly missed your seemingly effortless displays of wit and erudition on a wide range of topics. A warm welcome back.

LC

Happy New Year to you timo! :)

We thought you would get round to putting a shilling in the electric meter some time or other.

A collection was arranged to help you out but unfortunately 2 chicken bones. a recent copy of a Lib-Dem leaflet and a piece of stripped wallpaper (from someone's hovel) failed to raise the 20p you needed to get back online, and were instead donated to the Ministry of Defence's "Go get 'em Lads" Funds.

Thanks to those generous donations, one of our Apache helicopters is up and flying over Helmand Province again. :)

Welcome back you reprobate!

Good to see you again, matey!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss - you know where we all are, should you need us.

Hiya Timo. I'm really sorry to hear about your work pressures and hope you overcome them as soon as possible. :)

My Dear Timo,

Firstly, sorry to hear of your bereavement. Anyway, a belated Happy New Year. Its wonderful to hear that you are soon to be posting again. The forum has definitely been a much poorer, duller and less interesting place without its best poster - I have certainly missed your seemingly effortless displays of wit and erudition on a wide range of topics. A warm welcome back.

LC

On which we all agree, for a change :thumbsup:

:) Hey up Timo....! :)

Nice to hear from you! Sorry about all the problems on your plate at the moment.

Happy New Year to you too. :)

Happy New Year Timo, and welcome back :)

Timo

The pleasure is all mine, dearest Timo :)

I am SO very sorry to hear of your bereavement, and am thinking of you, sending good thoughts your way.

It's great to have you back on the Forum - it's never the same when you're not posting regularly. Looking forward to seeing more of your always witty and erudite postings.

Take care,

Sparkle x

I'm very sorry to hear about your bereavement. I look forward to reading your posts on here again soon.

A belated, but very happy new year to you too :) .

Happy New Year Timo.

p.s. You are very good in that new Optivita advert.