Dancing at the Shades nightclub

I remember being there one night when a particularly handsome young man asked a girl to dance who turned out to be a professional dancer. As the music started the dance floor cleared and the crowd watched in amazement as they strutted their funky stuff in what looked like a scene from the yet to be released Saturday Night Fever. 

I've often wondered what happened to him but I married her sister!

Shanes Teeth. I think I might be this person. How are you? we should meet up again after all these years, any suggestions where?

Good god,Idon't believe it. Is that really you after all these years. How long have you Ben out? What nights they were back in the day. We really must try to meet up although I’ve not been to Sheffield for years. Are you still there? Perhaps we could meet outside Shades and go to the Highcliffe or meet at the entrance to the hole in the road near theABC and go down to the Shakespeare. PM me.

Why don't we go round the old places we used to go to. we could start in The Albert, possibly a quick one in the Wapentake, the Nelson, a couple in the Minerva and finish in the Penthouse, I'm guessing the Penthouse has probably closed down now.