'Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles' book. Any good?

Is this worth buying, or should I just seek out the appropriate internet articles?

One Amazon reviewer advises spending the money on sock yarn instead. Does anyone else have any views?

The book is quirkily written and friendly, and does give a good explanation of how to use the two circulars technique.

However, the patterns are nothing special (stockinette, rib and then a load of fair isle). For my preference I would learn the technique from the internet and then spend the money on sock yarn, yes :)

Although I haven't had the book myself, I have seen lots of reveiws that echo Shine's sentiments. There is a lot of resources available on the internet and I have dabbled with 2 circs from there myself. My broadripple socks were done on 2 circs. I would treat yourself to some "nice" Chocolate and Cherries Hip Knit sock yarn instead:D

I do have it but it isnt anywhere as good as Sensational Knitted Socks which also covers knitting on 2 circulars. I could bring it when we have our first SF knitting meetup if you fancy a browse:D

I've got it and don't rate it at all. I find her writing style to be extremely irritating, and like Lisa says, SKS is far better.

Thanks all for the advice :) . I'll check out the other book and/or I'll divert the money to the sock yarn fund instead.