Flower Estate Families And History

you might remember my sis lisa green she was about your age.

I think i wrote in another post that when i was younger i remember i use to walk round with this girl around my age hand in hand "young love eh"who lived at the side of the gennel,it can't be... can it?i've tried remembering her name but my memory is'nt as good as it used to be,i'm not saying it was you're sis because if it turns out that it wasn't then i'll left cringing haha.

my mum from willis family says can anybody remember going to tip to shovel for coal? and can anybody remember mrs lent

hiya my mum n dad remember going to the tip for coal when there was a strike on , they said they fetched it back up in a old pram, the tip was right at the bottom of wincobank hill which later got turned into playing fields

wow i do have a memory after all im loveing reading all the storys and remembering them lol.

you might remember my sis lisa green she was about your age.

I think i wrote in another post that when i was younger i remember i use to walk round with this girl around my age hand in hand "young love eh"who lived at the side of the gennel,it can't be... can it?i've tried remembering her name but my memory is'nt as good as it used to be,i'm not saying it was you're sis because if it turns out that it wasn't then i'll left cringing haha.

you dont have to cring lol i think it was lisa. i tried to get lisa on here last week dont no how far shes got with it tried to help on fone other but think she as a crap pc lol. i remember getting coal of the tip. doea anyone rememeber when they dug the tip up and we found all the old pipes and urnes we took them to school and the ygot took to western park musium but we never got them back bet they was worth a fortune.

ahhhhhhh young love lol lol

i can remember the white pipes that was shown in school

my husband lived on heather road from 1952 /1971 if u give more details of what u want to no we will try and help

anything really photos any stories he may have

My mum lived on Daffodil Road, in the years u are on about, what is your mums surname i will ask my mum if she remembers you. Their surname was BRIGGS.

my husbands family name was roe his mum and dad was lucy and herbert hes got sisters and brothers peter,clifford, philip,tommy,john. sylvia, elizabeth,marjorie his mum and dad used to go into the hartley house club quite a lot

My mum lived on Daffodil Road, in the years u are on about, what is your mums surname i will ask my mum if she remembers you. Their surname was BRIGGS.

i used to go to school with a ronald left school in 1944

he was in the same class as me any rel of yours at shiregreen school

hi no sorry he didnt move to shiregreen till 1952 thanks for the info though