American Football

If you don't know the repeat of what you don't know football.

Originally posted by buck

If you don't know the repeat of what you don't know football.

Being a Panthers fan, i know the repeat! :mad: Not that there'll be a repeat. ;)

Betcha Snook! The name is Brady, Remember?

Drew Bledsoe no longer, thank the lord, he went to Buffalo

Tom Brady? I think he has enough MVP's now. Can't lie, he'd be good to have aboard. 32-29 though, it was close. The better team won, but we're a new team still, gotta grow. Just hope we can keep it up this year. Sadly i won't be in my beloved 'Sidelines' (Sports bar) until xmas to watch the games.

Snook, it was the best Superbowl in a very long time. The Panthers organization has done a great job, and I think a Superbowl is imminent. I'd like to see the same two opponents. If we don't make it, I wouldn't mind them doing it.

Originally posted by buck

Snook, it was the best Superbowl in a very long time. The Panthers organization has done a great job, and I think a Superbowl is imminent. I'd like to see the same two opponents. If we don't make it, I wouldn't mind them doing it.

Best of luck for the next season... like i said, looking forward to the pre-season game against the patriots, should be interesting to see how the two teams are doing now. Our game against Green Bay will be a good one too, i think they have a chance this season.

Do you get to see the games the same day, or do you have to wait a week like you used to. I'd like to know cos I would hate to divulge a score and spoil the game for you. I avoid reading FA results, because we get your games later in the week. Is Wednesday ever going to fight back into premiership. I left the city, then look what happened to them. It's all my fault!

When i'm here i check the scores online anyway, i'm not patient. I catch what i can on sky.

Wednesday are actually in division one now... and they did nothing... go figure.

Hi Snook, Stellar performance by the panthers against the giants in preseason. patriots beaten 31 to 3 by the bengals of all people. Things not looking good in New England, maybe better in old England. We might hire a certain George Dubya Bush as a wide receiver when he becomes unemployed in November. He's slippery enough to be one. Born in Connecticut, educated at Yale to our eternal shame he qualifies as a New Englander.

big game tonight, panthers v pats exhibition. Clashes with Olympic basketball! What to do, what to do? PIC TV time

Just kidding!

Happy to play, the tackling bit looks like I might enjoy it.

Never played before, dont know much about the game, but if you need another body let me know!

Though I probably be better as a photographer.

(pm)