Buglars hit West One shop - twice!

[edited]...looked around West One ...and noticed both of the front doors of Domazo (a designer clothes shop) were covered in chipboard. This came as a shock, because when I walked past the night before I could be sure only one was covered.

After asking around I discovered that the shop had indeed been broken into twice - 2 nights in a row! This doesn't really say much for the police (or West One security) and it's hardly going to encourage other shops to Sheffield centre - after all Domazo had only been open for a week!

It's depressing stuff :cry:

Originally posted by "t020"

burglars are good according to some people on here (not mentioning any names), especially if they're also drug addicts, so keep up the good work guys!

Oh t020 you are soooo funny. :lol::lol: Behave now we've been consored. I'm saying no more on the matter.

Originally posted by "alchresearch"

some café bars in Manchester actually leave out their tables and chairs when they close. I somehow can't imagine that in Sheffield. What is it with the mentality of it's inhabitants?

Yeah I was also thinking about this. For example Bond Street, London has a lot of very, very expensive shops - but these don't get ransacked every night. The shops in Sheffield now use ugly metal shutters at night - how come Bond Street doesn't? Like you said, it's all a matter of attitude.

Originally posted by "alchresearch"

burglars are good according to some people on here (not mentioning any names), especially if they're also drug addicts, so keep up the good work guys!

Do you have any proof that someone has said that?

If you'd been following the threads you'd realise that t020 doesn't go in for proof.

Archived