Would you fight and support the country?

Would you fight and support?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you fight and support?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure - we should try to talk it out first
    • Don't Care

Originally posted by "steelblade"

Yes most definatly I would fight for my country and die for it if need be.

I am extremely patriotic, I love my country, I'm proud of it and I would do anything to protect it.

Yes on the condition it's not something we've started deliberately and we are not the aggressors but more the defenders!

I am extremely patriotic, I love my country, I'm proud of it and I would do anything to protect it.

FOOL!

No, but really... I'd support but I wouldn't fight. I'd be crap at fighting... so best leave that to the professionals, eh?

I totally agree with steelblade i'm English and i'm extremely patriotic to my country :wink:

I ask because I wanted to know just how many people give a damn about the land they live on?

Because of what I am I have a deep sort of hippy wierd connection with the land that I won't bore you with and I wanted to see how others percieved things or if they were as proud of the land as I am.

I have also been given some information about certain things occuring at the moment and the above question may be asked of us if what I have been told is correct.

We shall see I guess, I am reluctant to live up to my namesake :roll: .

Moon Maiden

Archived