Why SUFC are years ahead of SWFC & Sheffield's ONLY team {NOT!}

Hey come on at least be original and not nick my Pork Scratchings joke!

Anyway you might be better off with Ted Nugent, i've heard he's a good shot (if you claim to know owt about Ted Nugent you should get that FYTC)

:hihi:

He'd be too busy with Charlton Heston tracking down some Wang Dang Sweet Poontang ;)

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:hihi:

He'd be too busy with Charlton Heston tracking down some Wang Dang Sweet Poontang ;)

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

This thread is in danger of going off on a Ted Nugent trivia tangent if we're not careful!

This thread is in danger of going off on a Ted Nugent trivia tangent if we're not careful!
Whos Ted Nugent:confused: :confused: ,Was he the net man at yarnocks dump.

Whos Ted Nugent:confused: :confused:

The first man to get crabs.

He wrote a song about it called

Bag Scratch fever

I'll get mi coat

The first man to get crabs.

He wrote a song about it called

Bag Scratch fever

I'll get mi coat

Oh dear CB,Even by your standards thats pretty rank dude.:help: :help:

I think the pork scratching thing has always been a red + white = pink, the colour of piggys & bacon. Don't think you ever gave us a nickname that actualy worked! I mean, you even have one in your goal at the moment & that Foulkes guy from days gone by!. Jeez, they're all over the place :/

The only pig we had was the flying pig iron in Mel Sterland, but he shook that off to become Zico! hehe

I think the pork scratching thing has always been a red + white = pink, the colour of piggys & bacon. Don't think you ever gave us a nickname that actualy worked! I mean, you even have one in your goal at the moment & that Foulkes guy from days gone by!. Jeez, they're all over the place :/

The only pig we had was the flying pig iron in Mel Sterland, but he shook that off to become Zico! hehe

Are you on Crack..ling. :hihi: :hihi:

Whos Ted Nugent:confused: :confused: ,Was he the net man at yarnocks dump.

Oh dear :rolleyes::hihi:

United would never, have never attracted names & won't attract names, they just haven't the clout. Now, maybe you'l get Brian Deane out of retirement if your lucky!

If Wednesday went up this season, we would attract big names because they are a plusher club.

Plusher?:huh:

Luxurious, fit into the Prem, part of the scenary, not just a freak of nature, like Wigan, Bolton, Middlesborough, Swine, Portsmouth, et al!

Luxurious, fit into the Prem, part of the scenary, not just a freak of nature, like Wigan, Bolton, Middlesborough, Swine, Portsmouth, et al!

Ahhhh makes sense now :thumbsup:

Kaiserslautern were the German Bundersliga Champions the year before Wednesday played them & so we were knocked out by a good team. That game at Hillsborough againsed them was the best atmosphere & occasion i can remember at Hillsborough in my lifetime.

Wednesday attract players, some be it money grabbers like Belgian International & top scorer in Dutch league at the time Giles de Bilde! Dutch master passer (here for money) played in 2 World Cups & 64 caps for Holland Wim Jonk.

Belgian International with 78 caps & player of year 5 times in Belgium & a wonderfull player Marc Degryse. Ex Romanian captain, now international manager, World cup player Dan Petrescu, Andy Sinton too.. Paolo Di Canio, outrageously talented passionate ex Celtic Lazio AC Milan star that we should have put our arms around & kept (Alex Ferguson would have like he did Cantona). Eric himself was here & Wednesday would habve won the league that year as we finished 4th & that was Tricky Trevors stupid fault for ignoring recomendations fro a certain Michel Platini!

Trevor Francis himself, another magician that took many a defender to the cleaners. Beni Carbone came from Inter Milan to Hillsborough at a time he was trying to get into the Italian team, was there a better player than him & Paolo at Hillsborough. Maybe Des Walker, another England international we attracted.

Have i forgotten anyone, mmm, oh yes, Chris Waddle, another attraction coming at the peak of his career after tearing to shreads many a French team & a couple European cup finals!

All the above came to Hillsborough cos they were attracted to us, & that will happen again if we get to the promised land.

SUFC would never attract those names, until they do, keep signing the likes of lower Championship names, like that Leeds bloke degenerate or something his name is.

2nd team in Sheff always they will be.

Can we include Tony Kay, David Lane and Peter Swan to this illustrious list of money grabbers ?

Strange how the Wendies never mention these names. I wonder why ?