Why SUFC are years ahead of SWFC & Sheffield's ONLY team {NOT!}

Why SUFC are years ahead of SWFC & Sheffield's ONLY team {NOT!}

Why are the Blades now so adamant that they... {cough..cough..} are sheffields only football team...?:loopy:

What makes them sheffields only team :loopy: what makes them better :loopy:

and more importantly..... more loyal to the cause:loopy:

------------------------------------------------------------

Explain Please!

It's only the numpties who think that way, y'know. Not all Blades fans are so stupid.

As of this season, United are the better club because they're in a higher division. If you go up and we go down, this will be reversed. Better for both is if you go up and we stay up, and we can fight over it properly. :)

Because they have had over a hundred years of being Sheffields second team ..and it takes its toll......Never seeing there team in an fa cup or league cup final, and in one of there chances being hammerd by wednesday.

Never seeing their team play in european competition, never seeing a team finish in the top 6 of the prem.......always having to look up to big brother Wednesday

Because they have had over a hundred years of being Sheffields second team ..and it takes its toll......Never seeing there team in an fa cup or league cup final, and in one of there chances being hammerd by wednesday.

And along comes a numpty from the other side of town to even things up. :rolleyes:

And along comes a numpty from the other side of town to even things up. :rolleyes:

No i agree with most of what you say....but this is just a bit of fun...banter if you like....some take it serious....but most dont...its just a laugh.

Never seeing there team in an fa cup cup final,

Erm - mate- how many times have sheff united won the fa cup?

Erm - mate- how many times have sheff united won the fa cup?

Dont know.......but youve not seen it...or your dad.

and?

how old are you btw? can you remember the wednesday 'glory' years? lol!

where you won the rumbelows cup (2nd rate cup even in them days) and you played in 'europe' - can you remember who you played btw? i bet they were MASSIVE clubs? name them!!!!

Dont know.......but youve not seen it...or your dad.

I don't think many living fans of a Sheffield club has seen an FA Cup win or a League title win .. our last was in 1927, or something (I forget the year) and yours was 1935, although you've a few finals and a League Cup win in that span.

So far as bigger club goes, they've both spent just about the same number of years in the top flight, and had just about the same amount of serious chances to win a pot - Wednesday have taken one, we haven't. :mad:

and?

how old are you btw? can you remember the wednesday 'glory' years? lol!

where you won the rumbelows cup (2nd rate cup even in them days) and you played in 'europe' - can you remember who you played btw? i bet they were MASSIVE clubs? name them!!!!

Kaiserslautern. I'm a blades fan and *I* can remember that much; you have memory problems? Or are you just too young to have been around back then?

Incidentally, United did, within living memory, finish high enough in the league to qualify for Europe under the modern system; but back in the early 70s only three or four clubs went to Europe, not about ten.

Be fair; United did "qualify for Europe" by winning the cup in 1915; but only because everyone else was away fighting a war already.