Headphones - Which ones??

I've got a pair of Sennheiser PMX40 brand new in box that you could have for much less than retail, but unfortunately I'm in Manchester. Google them, you will find they get great reviews, you can get them from many places. Of course you can get better for your budget of £30, but I'm not sure you would get much benefit using an ipod, unless of course you will also use them with a hi-fi system.

I've got a pair of Sennheiser PMX40 brand new in box that you could have for much less than retail, but unfortunately I'm in Manchester. Google them, you will find they get great reviews, you can get them from many places. Of course you can get better for your budget of £30, but I'm not sure you would get much benefit using an ipod, unless of course you will also use them with a hi-fi system.

Hi

Amazon sell these for £9.99, I will offer you £7 that will include postage and packing.

Just thought I'd reactivate this thread to mention that Richer Sounds have an offer on their website whereby they're giving away a pair of Sennheiser MX300 earphones with every purchase over £10.

Obviously they're not going to be top of the range but as other people have said, Sennheiser have a good reputation.

Sennheiser PX100's. I'm on my second set of these and to be honest will replace them with the same again when they die. The first set was £30 from argos, but I think they stopped selling them so the second set came from Coles (sorry, John Lewis).

Awesome 'phones.

Sennheiser HD202? I think theyre good and pretty cheap now

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD-202-Closed-Headphones/dp/B000065BP9/ref=sr_1_2/026-2583784-4156421?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194141170&sr=1-2

Ive got a pair of these which i dont use much anymore

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-Budget-Dj-H-Phone/dp/B000BFZQVW/ref=sr_1_9/026-2583784-4156421?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194141238&sr=1-9

VERY loud, but the wire is too long on both models.

Id recommend Bose headphones, but they arent available for under £30

There's a set of in-ears in Maplins for a tenner that are bloody fantastic! They ARE in -ear, but they use a rubber sheath to make perfect contact with your ear and do not hurt at all (and in-ears usually hurt me a lot. The sound quality (especially the bass response) is fanTASTIC.

Can't remember what they're called, but will have a look at my missus' pair if you're interested.

Sennheiser every time,been using them since the late 70s.

Highly recommended.Still have the HD 430s i bought back in 1988.

shure e2cs.

buy em from the states via amazon.com, half the price at £50.

i use sonys ex-70's but i bought them about 3 years ago and since ive bought them the quality has gone down hill (in later generations, mine are still working)