Headphones - Which ones??

Can anyone help!

Just bought a Ipod nano and wanting to get some good quality headphones. I like the neckband type headphones that are not in your ear, a bit like these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-500501-PMX-100-headphones/dp/B000BFXM0Y/sr=1-7/qid=1168288871/ref=sr_1_7/203-0748036-0728711?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Not wanting to spend more than £30 so any suggestion guysand girls...

Thanks in advance

you're right to upgrade the supplied buds to some decent headphones - you won't regret it. sennheiser generally get good write-ups. I don't know that model, but if you head over to ipodlounge.com there's plenty of reviews and you should find some good info.

Richer Sounds. They may even have different sets for you to try. The sound quality difference from different makes is quite staggering.

Richer Sounds. They may even have different sets for you to try. The sound quality difference from different makes is quite staggering.

is this a shop?, if so do u have more details?

thanks

http://www.richersounds.com

They have a branch at Broomhill.

I'm just thinking that different styles of headphones fit people's heads in different ways. At least try some on and, if you can - listen to the sound quality, before seeing if you can get them cheaper online.

I would personally reccomend these..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-5177-HD457-Headphones/dp/B00009QH7F/sr=1-2/qid=1168294449/ref=sr_1_2/026-2942360-7546812?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Sennheiser HD457

they are quite a deal bigger than those you posted up but they are the comfyest headphones i have EVER used (and I have been through loads)

and they can keep your ears warm in this bitter cold.. I have some but have used them so much, and had them so long that the cables funny on the right side...

I would personally reccomend these..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-5177-HD457-Headphones/dp/B00009QH7F/sr=1-2/qid=1168294449/ref=sr_1_2/026-2942360-7546812?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Sennheiser HD457

they are quite a deal bigger than those you posted up but they are the comfyest headphones i have EVER used (and I have been through loads)

and they can keep your ears warm in this bitter cold.. I have some but have used them so much, and had them so long that the cables funny on the right side...

cheers for that but i am looking for the neckband type where the strap goes round the back of my head.

cheers for that but i am looking for the neckband type where the strap goes round the back of my head.

eeew,

ok, no problem.. dont like thoes personally, so uncomfortable

Like many have said . I would go with Sennheiser . I bought some HD497's last year for my Pc . They cost £ 60 at the time and are worth every penny . Up untill that time i had never even heard of Sennheiser . I got them from Richer Sounds. :thumbsup:

Forgot to say the Bass out of them is unreal . And the cable is plug in so if it gets damaged . Just buy a replacement

Not wanting to hijack this thread, but has anyone any experience of stereo bluetooth headphones I can use with my pocket pc? Any recommendations?

Another recommendation for Richer Sounds - their staff know what they're talking about, they sell good kit, and their prices are low.

P.S. It's worth trying to find headphones that don't leak sound too much - i.e. means you can turn it up without annoying people near you. The standard iPod earbuds are absolutely terrible for that.

Vince