Flash mob group in Sheffield?

Flash mobs are sudden gatherings of people at a predetermined location and time. People in flash mobs usually perform according to a written script, then disperse as quickly as they gathered. These can occur for many purposes but most groups stick to having fun and causing a scene.

Read about this 'Carry on', in the FREE STUFF mag with The Guardian on Saturday. Pillow fights in random places, silent crowd dancing, and areobic sessions in train stations. Absolutely hillarious stuff. Does anyone know of a group in Sheffield, I did a Google search but the only one I found was a yahoo group forum that hadn't been used for months.

Might set one up if there's enough interest. :suspect:

I was walking through fargate just before christmas and a large group of grown adults were playing what looked like 'what time is it mr wolf' in the middle of the street.

maybe they were a 'flash mob' :confused:

I'm not often in Sheff, but would be interested in attending a flash mob event if there.

hehe

Someone started a thread somewhere before. I don't think any took place in Sheffield though. Then again, the SF is too high a profile for this kind of flash mob business. :D

I like the pillow fight idea. LOL. :hihi:

Love it...!

I heard people would pick out a random passer by and follow him, maybe not so odd until you notice there's about 300 people following you in a long line.

I was walking through fargate just before christmas and a large group of grown adults were playing what looked like 'what time is it mr wolf' in the middle of the street.

maybe they were a 'flash mob' :confused:

What's that?:confused:

Is it fun?:)

........ I did a Google search but ............

Why not use the search facility on here?

Put in flash mob and you will learn about the events that have occured in Sheffield!

hahaha! how funny would this be! someone should start an SF mob! and just meet in sheffield somewhere, all start dancing for about 20 seconds, then leave!! hahahaaha

What's that?:confused:

Is it fun?:)

You never played what time is it mr wolf when you were a kid! Oh its great fun.:hihi: :hihi:

Why not use the search facility on here?

Put in flash mob and you will learn about the events that have occured in Sheffield!

This thread perhaps?

I know LOL!!

If I get enough interest on here, I will set one up.

This thread perhaps?

did that happen then?