Early morning call

Can anybody tell me if BT still do early morning alarm calls. If so how do you set it up? Normally I would have phoned enquiries but all the nos have changed and I haven't a clue who to ring.

Originally posted by "Mo"

Can anybody tell me if BT still do early morning alarm calls. If so how do you set it up? Normally I would have phoned enquiries but all the nos have changed and I haven't a clue who to ring.

They operate a code system mow whereby you you punch into your phone (e.g. #275#0600*) and it will set an alarm for 0600hrs.

The above aren't the correct codes but it is done manually now.

Give 150 a ring and ask how to do it!

Thanks DaBouncer I will do that right now :D

Bear in mind that, since it's BT, they'll probably charge you a month's wages + VAT for this service....

It costs 20p per call but I was on the phone about 10 mins-good job the call was free. To start with it was press 1 for this press 2 for that etc etc then once I'd made contact with a human being she tried flogging me all and sundry. Did I want to pay by direct debit for my bills, did I want to change my price plan, was I an internet user etc etc. Good job I wasn't in a rush :roll:

20p!?!

You can buy an alarm clock for not much more that that down on the Moor!

(P.S. No guarantees that it'll work though ;) )

im sure it costs moor than 20p:suspect:

im sure it costs moor than 20p:suspect:

It might these days, but back in 2003 when this thread was started, it might well have been only 20p!!!

It might these days, but back in 2003 when this thread was started, it might well have been only 20p!!!
how much does it cost now?

how much does it cost now?

I really don't know. Why don't you go and Google it, or are you just too busy competing with Jongo to see who can revive the most geriatric threads? :hihi:

I really don't know. Why don't you go and Google it, or are you just too busy competing with Jongo to see who can revive the most geriatric threads? :hihi:
how do you google? i dint know jongo was out of the asylum did i?:o