What's the best Indian takeaway?

Bit out of the way but Himalaya in Rotherham is absolutely bloody superb ...and that's my considered opinion as a chef! :hihi:

Bit out of the way but Himalaya in Rotherham is absolutely bloody superb ...and that's my considered opinion as a chef! :hihi:

A bit further out your way but beats the 'best' i've eaten in the UK

Raheems, Enmore, Sydney, Australia :love: i counted 8 Taxi drivers last night! ;)

And are there any Pakistani resturants ? in the UK?

:hihi:

if your talking Rotherham then Induz in Bramley. Now that is A scrummy curry. Or Hussains restaurant in the center of Bakewell. Up some stairs in the courtyard at the back of somerfield/gateway/Kwik Save or whichever one it is this week. That is probably the best curry I have ever eaten but they won't deliver to Bramley for some reason :hihi: :hihi:

Mangla think it's Spital Hill

i no the best kebab house in sheffield and rotherham, it has to be halal kebabs.They only sell kebabs and burgers and they are the best.

Another one for Rajput here i think. Dont really have takeaways, prefer to cook my self. However it is at the bottom of my road and my housemates always have Rajput and highly rate it.

Sorry to disagree but I'd vote for either The 7 Spices down by Spital Hill or the Indian Chef at Crookes

Bilash on Sharrowvale Rd

Jaflong in Crookes

Manzil at Broomhill