What's the best Indian takeaway?

Tried Hasina's on Meadowhead on Sunday night and it was fab!

It'll already have been mentioned I'm sure but Bilash on Sharrowvale Rd is the way forward!

aye i'm a big fan of bilash to :)

I used to think Bilash on Sharrowvale but tried Elinas the other day and it was ace!

Id say it has to be Cafe Masala. The tandoori platter is alright. The tiger prawn masala rocks. Give it a go fellas.

WITHOUT ANY DOUBT- Gulistan in Walkley.....

This place is up there with Rajput and Bilash in terms of how long it has been established... This is always a sign of quality!

Try the flouch balti just off flouch roundabout about ten minutes after stocksbridge bypass !! Tops !!

Balti Ghar in Totley - tops for veggie food or Kashmiri Aroma - a new one in Woodseats that does TAs

Bangla cottage is brill in hilsborough. The restrant is great but I have been disoppointed with them when i have had takeawy deliverd from there i've done it twice and its taken ages and been cold, (thinks thats down to the delivery driver). But when i've collected it its been brill.