Telephone number for Spring Street Dog Pound?

Hi

Does anyone know the telephone number for the dog pound at Spring Street (old RSPCA building)? Have got an appointment there today and need to change it. Tried the number for the dog wardens but only open office hours.

Also phoned RSPCA and they don't know.

Thanks.

The only number i think you can speak to anyone on is the 0114 293 0362 which we have on our site, but i do think that's council office no. Don't bend ovr backwards to try to rehome anything do they and what do the RSPCA mean they don't know the number. hopefullly that is just the national rspca cos i on't think local would do that surely.

I phoned Chesterfield RSPCA and they said Spring Street had been knocked down. Didn't even know the council dog pound was still there!!! :loopy:

why not go on the rspca website and with a bit of luck the phone number for the old rspca may be still on try it it will probably be the same number

Nope its definately not that. The RSPCA don't want anything to do with the STRAY dogs in their kennels. They are just renting the kennel space.

the council workers dont go in the buildings at all - just in the kennels. What a nightmare for them.

Didnt manage to get telephone number before I went so kept appointment as arranged. The telephone number is 0114 2930363. This is the offices for the dog warden at Pitsmoor. No direct line to Spring Street! If anyone loses their dog on a Friday, they can't get hold of anyone until Monday as this number is only available office hours Monday till Friday.