Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Owls On Soccer AM

Wednesday will be on Soccer AM this Saturday morning as the team look to impress and hit the woodwork as they take part in the famous 'Crossbar Challenge'.

It's the first time the Owls have taken part in the competition for almost three years - and they will be hoping to beat rival teams such as Sheffield United, Leeds United and the rest of the Football League by hitting the crossbar as many times as possibe.

The feature has already been filmed at the club's Middlewood Road training ground and Wednesday fans will be keen to see who takes the kicks for the club and how they go on tomorrow morning.

The award-winning show will also feature guests Simon Jordan, Matt Dawson and Nick Moran on the sofa while Blackburn Rovers striker Benni McCarthy is on the phone, and the regular features including Stan Hibbert, Soccerette, and Tubes' question will be ever-present.

Owls On Soccer AM

Wednesday will be on Soccer AM this Saturday morning as the team look to impress and hit the woodwork as they take part in the famous 'Crossbar Challenge'.

It's the first time the Owls have taken part in the competition for almost three years - and they will be hoping to beat rival teams such as Sheffield United, Leeds United and the rest of the Football League by hitting the crossbar as many times as possibe.

The feature has already been filmed at the club's Middlewood Road training ground and Wednesday fans will be keen to see who takes the kicks for the club and how they go on tomorrow morning.

The award-winning show will also feature guests Simon Jordan, Matt Dawson and Nick Moran on the sofa while Blackburn Rovers striker Benni McCarthy is on the phone, and the regular features including Stan Hibbert, Soccerette, and Tubes' question will be ever-present.

Top stuff m8 can,t wait for that then,what a top show soccer am is by the way SAVE CHIP lol

What ever would the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday Football club think to some of the things printed here if he were to log and and read them for himself. He would be appauled. :D :D :hihi:

i'd say hi dave your a W****R

That's because you have way with words.

nothing wrong in calling somebody a WinneR is there?? that's the last time i'm nice in here:hihi:

I'd say, "Hi Dave, you got the Sturrock decision right, but you are a wa***r."

"Enjoy a prestigious five-course meal with complimentary unlimited wines, in the exclusive surroundings of the SWFC Boardroom. This is one of the most lavish evenings spent in the heart of the club, offering you a chance to get closer to the Chairman, gaining an insight into Dave Allen's personality and passion for the club Sheffield Wednesday.

The price for this unique exclusive privilege, limited to just 24 people is £100.00 + vat per person. This price also includes a momento of the evening, a souvenir photograph with Dave Allen."

---

Haa Haa Haa Haa Haa Haa Haa Haa Haa!!! :hihi:

'gaining an insight into Dave Allen's personality and passion' - the funniest thing I have heard all day!

i thought it was 1 of these Dave / David Allen, if i'd have known u meant THAT Dave Allen i wouldn't have bothered posting

David Allen (actor/comedian) - Actor/Writer starting a generational shift in comedy.

David Allen (author), a productivity trainer and the author of the book Getting Things Done.

Dave Allen (bassist), bass player for Glassjaw

Dave Allen (comedian), Irish comedian

David Allen (game designer), the creator of the Mordor and Demise computer games.

Dave Allen (producer/bassist), producer, and bassist for Gang of Four and Shriekback

David Allen (cricketer), the former Gloucestershire and England cricketer.

Dave Allen (vocalist), vocalist for NOFX who died in a 1986 automobile accident

David W. Allen, stop motion animator, visual effects artist, director of "The Primevals"

Daevid Allen, Australian musician, founder of Gong

David Alan Grier, an American comedian and actor

David Allan, British radio DJ, who presents various music shows (mostly country) and also does TV voiceovers.

David Allen Coe, an American country music singer

Additionally, Dave Allen could be:

Dave Allen (artist) - artist and composer (* 1963) in Glasgow, lives and works in Berlin)

David Allen (American Football player), an American football player for the St. Louis Rams

Dave Allen (film director/producer) - special effects artist

Dave Allen (guitarist) - vocalist and guitarist for Hal

David Allen (painter), British painter and drawer (* Feb 13 1744)

David Allen (radio DJ), a DJ on BBC Radio Solent

David M. Allen, English-born producer of The Cure, The Chameleons UK, Depeche Mode, The Psychedelic Furs and Sisters of Mercy

kids... must have been a good boy last year for santa to get to you a pc then??

"You fill up my senses, like a gallon of Urine, like a packet of tampons, like a good pinch of Manure, like a night out in Luton, like a dripping buttie, like sheffield united, come Bore me again"

what a waste of a young life....

Well done piggy.. it must have taken you all week to think that song up.. my my are we a clever little BOY then

ooo let me make 1 up 2 cos your cool.......