Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

OK BLADES fans, is anyone brave enough to come on here and publicly state their predicition for Sunday's Score. My heart says an Owls victory by the odd goal but my head says a draw.

YEP i am.. Wednesday 1 - 3 City

Come on then SWFC fans instead of shouting back at me.... lets see if you can handle premiership players. as your nearly in the play offs and all that... i bet you fall flat on your face heheheheheh (AGAIN)

Come on then SWFC fans instead of shouting back at me.... lets see if you can handle premiership players. as your nearly in the play offs and all that... i bet you fall flat on your face heheheheheh (AGAIN)

Suppose we cant do any worse than you will we, how did you go on a few days ago against them,dragged you right back into that couldran of relegation hasn,t it personally id like to stay in the championship so we can beat you twice next season cause we owe you 2.

over the last 8 years u owe us more than that!! i believe we've lost once against you in 8 years!!

it must be hard being a wednesday fan, my heart goes out to u..

over the last 8 years u owe us more than that!! i believe we've lost once against you in 8 years!!

it must be hard being a wednesday fan, my heart goes out to u..

Bless ya little heart we dont make it a lifes ambition to beat our near neighbours we fry bigger fish,thats probably why it took u 10 plus years to get in the prem, and your not making a very good fist of it are you?

OK Owls fans, is anyone brave enough to come on here and publicly state their predicition for Sunday's Score. My heart says an Owls victory by the odd goal but my head says a draw.

I expect a draw, and losing in Manchester; but hopefully they'll sneak through.

New Year - Same Old Pig-Sh*t :gag:

And of course.....

Lestw*t and Bladeboy89

Can see the thread now :D

:help: :help: :help:

they have not been doing that bad now brian laws has taken over so i think they might just beat man city as the pressure is on them not the owls

:( Poor Blunts look a little rusty... The mighty Blades are Blunted today!!

0-3... Dont laugh... please..;)

who's "Premership? We're having a laugh" :D

9 changes wtf?:confused: Mother Riley still got that virus...:confused:

wait for it...

wait for it....

{Pig Qoute} "we’re concentrating on the league":D

:loopy: "shame on you Blades"

The FA Cup is the most prestigious competition in the world!!

Shouldn't they be fined for playing a weakened side. Don't they do that in another cup?

:( Poor Blunts look a little rusty... The mighty Blades are Blunted today!!

0-3... Dont laugh... please..;)

who's "Premership? We're having a laugh" :D

9 changes wtf?:confused: Mother Riley still got that virus...:confused:

wait for it...

wait for it....

{Pig Qoute} "we’re concentrating on the league":D

:loopy: "shame on you Blades"

The FA Cup is the most prestigious competition in the world!!

Yarnock the master tactition strikes again with a moral boosting performance.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: : COME ON YOU OWLS.

Good luck for the lads tommorow, big crowd and need a big performance.Looking forward to the game and a win would be great for moral and lg form.UP THE OWLS.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck for the lads tommorow, big crowd and need a big performance.Looking forward to the game and a win would be great for moral and lg form.UP THE OWLS.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The Man city following will be numbering 6000+

win/lose/draw lets play for the pride of the FA cup!!

unlike the blades :rolleyes: