Anyone been to Springs Gym?

I'm thinking of joining Springs Gym which is joined to Myrtle Springs School and just wondered if anyone is already a member or what people thought. Cheers :confused:

Me too, but not until I have lost a bit more weight. Any opinions anyone?

I'm going to lose the weight. You should come along. I went to have a look at it last night and the fitness suite is quite nice but small and I don't know how busy it normally is. I'd prefer it to be quiet less people to watch me suffer!

Hello all, I have been to springs gym on a weeks free pass, its a nice gym, staff are nice - good equipment but no free weights ;-)

I went and signed my life away at the weekend.

Had my induction and I think its a good fitness suite. I did notice the weight training area aswell (don't know if this is new).

I think its good value at £25/month including use of the swimming pool and any classes.

This gym is perfect for people who are going after work as it opens around 5pm in the week not so good for people who prefer to go duting the day though.

I've heard you park your car at risk though so I'll watch out for that. :thumbsup: