JAGUAR ESTATES is this next pub to go

Can anybody confirm that the Ball in ecclesfield is the latest buy for Jaguar estates and if so when will it be closing to many rumours in the village I just want to settle the rumours one way or another thank you

dont quote me, but if Enterprise Inns who own the ball sell it to Admiral Taverns then it will deffo be Jaguars next purchase

Admiral taverns is more of a property company than a brewery and tends to sell to the highest bidder.

Thats what they did with the White Bear. and as we all know. While roger has got it on a lease for now, Jaguar WILL take it back once they have finalised planning permission on it for offices or flats.

from what I heard yesterday it already is a done deal.

and I agree with you about the white bear we all know that will happen sometime in the future.

did you know its shutting for a refurb next week???????????????????

LOL, what are they going to do.................... clean the pub and toilets????????

seriously though, if its closing for a referb it will be coming out of Rogers pocket and not Jaguars (the owner).

anyone know how that copper is that fell down the manhole behind White Bear?

roger is paying only al ittle refurb more or less a tidy up and a repaint I believe

broken leg I BELIEVE

how long is it closed for?

As it took me, shelly, bruno and vickie 4 days and nights to totally clean and paint the place when we did it

As it took me, shelly, bruno and vickie 4 days and nights to totally clean and paint the place when we did it

Depends how many students will come down from the Miners lol

I used to love the ball........now what a dump......the greyhound next door is far better now, it used to have a reputition of being an old mans pub.

The cow and calf is okay too at grenoside.....£1.33 a pint and £1.55 for stout MMmmmmmmmmm S T O U T

cannot answer that one get back to you tomorrow

Jaguar estates

Wonder if they'll knock down any more listed buildings:mad:

Wonder if they'll knowck down any more listed buildings:mad:

are you saying the ball is a listed building if not I cannot understand your reply

are you saying the ball is a listed building if not I cannot understand your reply

Nope.

Jaguar Estates bought the old Council buildings at the bottom of Salt Box Lane, Grenoside (which was a listed building).

Then squashed it:(.