Anyone on here from Woodhouse?

It seems so pointless to keep on writing about the name of the First School on the Badger Estate so I am retiring from the contest.

hazel

Hi all,just so you know i live on sheffield road been here for 6yrs and it was a good move came from arbourthorne lived there for 35 yrs. but woodhouse is a good place with friendly people.

I recently moved to Skelton Grove from Church View.

I've lived in Woodhouse most of my life, apart from a short stay in Treeton and Gleadless Valley.

Feel free to say hi people. ;)

Hi Leviathan, My husband was born in Tilford Rd Woodhouse and moved a little time later to Mauncer Cres when that was built- When we married we lived on Chapel Street for about 20yrs before moving to Oz. Woodhouse has a very special place in my heart.

When I was born I lived at Norfolk Park, but moved to Woodhouse Mill when I was 1yo. Lived there until 1992 then moved to Gleadless following a very short stint in Treeton. Moved back to Woodhouse in 1995 and been here ever since.

Just recently moved to Skelton Grove with my brother so, any Woodhouse girls fancy coming round...? lol

Hi,looking for peeps from the blocks,coisley road!any names come to mind???

Hi,looking for peeps from the blocks,coisley road!any names come to mind???

billy fidler, brian fidler .arthur turner, powels ,herberts, harold godbehr,

Hi Leviathan, My husband was born in Tilford Rd Woodhouse and moved a little time later to Mauncer Cres when that was built- When we married we lived on Chapel Street for about 20yrs before moving to Oz. Woodhouse has a very special place in my heart.

my dads best pal johnny richardson is the same age as you and moved from woodhouse to oz, my dad has been trying to find him ,is it you?

Wasnt Brian married to Magaret? i recall all those names,and Maurice Henderson/family,herberts/bickertons/tony,julie/tivvy,joan/more will probably come to me.

Wasnt Brian married to Magaret? i recall all those names,and Maurice Henderson/family,herberts/bickertons/tony,julie/tivvy,joan/more will probably come to me.

brian is margerets brother,so is billy sarah selena ,betty liza,winnie,jean ,frank and arthur fidler

I remember one of them having a tr7,around 1975/6.could it be the same family?

my dads best pal johnny richardson is the same age as you and moved from woodhouse to oz, my dad has been trying to find him ,is it you?

Sorry Alex, our name is Robinson.