Sign in to follow this  

Moon Maiden's Conspiracy Theories

Guest costessey

the worlds in disarray because of belief in this rubbish

If there is no God, where did the Universe come from? Ha Ha, you can't answer that one can you clever clogs?:D :D :D

It there is a god, where did he come from?

"The great goddess Ana is actually the universe and she gave birth to the earth through her cosmic womb."

Many different cultures and can explain the existence of things without the need for th Christian god. Does that make them all wrong Halevan??

Moon Maiden

None of us are going to know the truth about God, the universe etc until we die, when we may find out or we may just be dead.Although there are a lot of wars as a result of religion, there are also many, many good people who are perhaps better people for their beliefs.

Personally, I found the birth of my child had a profound effect on convincing me that their had to be a higher being/energy than us,but everyone has different experiences affecting their personal beliefs in different ways.

So long as you treat people well thats all that matters isn't it?

I beleive in God and that is not through blind belief or faith, it is through science, just one small example of this is the BIG BANG theory, now I happen to believe in the big bang theory. before the big bang there was nothing, no space, no time, no matter, no laws of physics, there was nothing, then from out of nothing formed a primeval atom my question is how can something come out of nothing?

It has been proved that something can go go into nothing blackholes for instance do that they suck things in and they become nothing, but something can never be formed out of nothing.

That primeval atom must have come from something.

Next is the fact that the big bang had to have the exact force, to little force and the universe would have imploded on itself and we would'nt be, a larger force and the universe would have expanded at such a rate that there would have been no matter. It just happened to be the right amount of force. Oh and just to finish things the way our planets are is very unusual most planetary systems that have been found have a sun and then one huge planet next to it ours is completeley different 4 small planets then 2 huge planets. For me there are to many coincidences for it to be a coincidence.

Originally posted by scaja

I beleive in God and that is not through blind belief or faith, it is through science, just one small example of this is the BIG BANG theory, now I happen to believe in the big bang theory. before the big bang there was nothing, no space, no time, no matter, no laws of physics, there was nothing, then from out of nothing formed a primeval atom my question is how can something come out of nothing?

It has been proved that something can go go into nothing blackholes for instance do that they suck things in and they become nothing, but something can never be formed out of nothing.

Next is the fact that the big bang had to have the exact force, to little force and the universe would have imploded on itself and we would'nt be, a larger force and the universe would have expanded at such a rate that there would have been no matter. It just happened to be the right amount of force. Oh and just to finish things the way our planets are is very unusual most planetary systems that have been found have a sun and then one huge planet next to it ours is completeley different 4 small planets then 2 huge planets. For me there are to many coincidences for it to be a coincidence.

The chances of an inhabitable universe spontaneously occurring and being inhabited by entities that can sense it - 100%.

God is Santa Claus for grown ups. Fairytales pure and simple.

You don't need that nonsense to treat people properly and lead a decent life. In fact, I would suggest that you are more likely to do so without religion.

Look at the insane fundamentalism that is destabilising the world more than ever today. I am really disappointed that the human race hasn't grown out of religion by now - certainly in the so-called "developed" cultures of the west.

Originally posted by scaja

This hints at something I've often thought of myself.

That the 'other side' ... the 'equal and opposite reaction of' ... a BLACK_HOLE is a BIG_BANG.

That we're living in one instance of a pan-dimensional multi-universe where black holes give birth to big bangs.

Originally posted by mikosavi

who protects the protector?

hmm

The protector doens't need protecting ...

:P